Better without Ahmad?

OP
OP
Zero2Cool

Zero2Cool

I own a website
Reaction score
Ok, the Packers defense is much better with out Carroll.
That whole points per game and leading the league in TDs passes allowed is just so missleading.

I wasn't asking about points per game or passing TDs. I asked about total yards obtained by opposing QB.

TRY TO KEEP UP SON!

Philtration

Cheesehead
Reaction score
Philtration said:
That whole points per game and leading the league in TDs passes allowed is just so missleading.

I was asking about points per game or passing TDs. I asked about total yards obtained by opposing QB.

TRY TO KEEP UP SON!

And I pointed out that the Packers have given up the most TD passes in the league and if you feel that this is a stat that does not matter then you are fooling yourself.
If they are giving up all of these TD passes with out the passing yardage then that tells you that they suck in the red zone and other teams are having no problem in throwing the ball against them when it matters the most.
If they cannot defend against the pass on a short field then how is this good?

OP
OP
Zero2Cool

Zero2Cool

I own a website
Reaction score
Zero2Cool said:
Philtration said:

I wasn't asking about points per game or passing TDs. I asked about total yards obtained by opposing QB.

TRY TO KEEP UP SON!

And I pointed out that the Packers have given up the most TD passes in the league and if you feel that this is a stat that does not matter then you are fooling yourself.
If they are giving up all of these TD passes with out the passing yardage then that tells you that they suck in the red zone and other teams are having no problem in throwing the ball against them when it matters the most.
If they cannot defend against the pass on a short field then how is this good?

TRY TO KEEP UP SON!