Best Brett Favre picture

fcs

Danish Cheesehead
Reaction score
I live in Denmark in the northern part of Europe
Dear fellow Cheeseheads,

I am a Die Hard Packers fan from Denmark - a small country in northern Europe. I will be in Green Bay for the game against the ViQueens week two. During that time, I will be attending the Brett Favre autograph signing and I am so excited!!!! I have already bought a frame for the autographed jersey and now, I am looking to find two photos that needs to go in the frame as well.

I have searched the internet high and low, but can't seem to find two amazing pictures that are also big enough (8*10) AND high enough resolution to print out in a decent quality. So here is my question to you: Could you please link to/PM me your favorite Brett Favre images, that are also high quality? I am sure that there a plenty of pictures out there that I haven't found yet and I want my jersey display to be absolutely amazing!!

Thx in advance from Denmark.

GO PACK GO!!!

Peter

P.S.: I just saw that in the rules, it is stated not to link to images from Getty Images, PLEASE DON'T do that :)

greengold

Cheesehead
Reaction score
fcs, shoot me a message with details of the images you are looking for. I might have some good resources for you. I'm currently working on a custom commission for a client for a Brett Favre painting.

Cheers!

pacmaniac

Cheesehead
Reaction score
One of the iconic photos of Favre would be him hoisting his helmet during Super Bowl XXXI.

You can use Google Image search and set the size to "Large" to find a high resolution image of this.

You must be logged in to see this image or video!

OP
OP
fcs

fcs

Danish Cheesehead
Reaction score
I live in Denmark in the northern part of Europe
One of the iconic photos of Favre would be him hoisting his helmet during Super Bowl XXXI.

You can use Google Image search and set the size to "Large" to find a high resolution image of this.

Yeah, that is also one of the ones I was thinking about. The quality is pretty low though and I can't seem to find a better one ...

GreenNGold_81

Cheesehead
Reaction score
While this is not a photo, it's a video I came across today looking at various highlights. Thought I'd share.

H

HardRightEdge

While this is not a photo, it's a video I came across today looking at various highlights. Thought I'd share.

I've seen and commented on this before. The most interesting takeaway is, "My first thought was home run on every play."

El Guapo

Cheesehead
Reaction score
These aren't high quality, but some other favorites such as Favre in the playoff win over the Seahawks in 2007. I think this was the underhand toss to Bubba:

Last edited:

El Guapo

Cheesehead
Reaction score
Another thought is that there are probably some memorabilia shops in Green Bay that will be selling photos on game weekends. I did a quick websearch and found Packer City Antiques / Card & Coin (www.titletownnostalgia.com). They look like they have some photos for sale. I bet that if you call or email them, they will either have some prints or tell you whom to call in town. The memorabilia folks are likely a tight knit community.

Members online

Latest posts