Belichick vs Sherman

G

Bill Belichick couldn't sniff Mike Sherman's jock strap. Yeah, yeah I know, some will say Belichick won 3 Super Bowls in 4 years. Oh yeah, but what did he do in Cleveland?

BTW, Sherman won 3 straight NFC North titles and is 53-27 in the regular season. Go get em Mike, let's seperate the man from the boy tonight!

musccy

Cheesehead
Reaction score
I was expecting a little more of hell's fire and fury than that 66 :D

Although I tend to agree that Belichick isn't quite the genius that everyone makes him out to be, I wouldn't exactly say that he "couldn't sniff MS' jock" The organization is doing something right over there, and he's obviously playing a fairly significant role in that.

As I speak (write), only 2 hrs. and 40 min 'til kickoff!!!

PackerTraxx

Cheesehead
Reaction score
I was fairly impressed last year when he won the SB with an "I don't know what string" DB and a converted reciever. But I would like to see them dethroned this year.

OP
OP
G

PackerTraxx said:
I was fairly impressed last year when he won the SB with an "I don't know what string" DB and a converted reciever. But I would like to see them dethroned this year.

Learn how to spell PackerTraxx. It's r-e-c-e-i-v-e-r.

arrowgargantuan

Cheesehead
Reaction score
Kimsey said:
PackerTraxx said:

Learn how to spell PackerTraxx. It's r-e-c-e-i-v-e-r.

no it's not...it's receiver, you have way too many dashes in there. 8)

Chamuko

Cheesehead
Reaction score
Hey the pack will win tonight !!! And maybe the Patriots will get his bu$t kicked... Bellichik might not be the best coach out there but I sure prefer 3 SB in four years than a bunch of Division Championships with Post season losses at home... :twisted: Bottom line is that according to each ones achievements Bill is a better coach than Mike...... Money talks bull$hit walks and here Bill won the important ones !!! :twisted:

yourout

Cheesehead
Reaction score
Either your blind or drunk.....

I would trade Sherman for Belicheck in a heartbeat.

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts