Bears TE predicts win over Packers

red4tribe

Cheesehead
Reaction score
Here we go! Now we have some bulliten-board material.

Bears' Davis predicts win over Packers - Chicago Breaking Sports

The Bears TE Kellen Davis said "I'm just glad to be a part of the history it's going to be, because we're gonna win," David told WSCR-AM 670's Laurence Holmes on Monday night. "It's gonna be a huge game, the crowd's gonna be crazy and the build up is gonna be nuts and we're gonna go to the Super Bowl, so I'm ecstatic"

I'd tell MM to use this as motivation. Antrel Rolle, the Giants saftey, was the last player to guarntee a win against us, and that would out pretty well for the Pack.

GreenGoldAngel

Banned
Banned
Reaction score
I am not impressed. Our IR TE Finley predicts Packer victory, and so do my sons. Go to Vegas Mr. Bear and put your money where your mouth is.....no you don't have the guts.

ivo610

Cheesehead
Reaction score
I am not impressed. Our IR TE Finley predicts Packer victory, and so do my sons. Go to Vegas Mr. Bear and put your money where your mouth is.....no you don't have the guts.

doubt he wants to end up like Paul Hornung and be suspended for a year.

Murgen

MechaPackzilla
Reaction score
Predictions are like ********, everybody's got one. Play the game. Enough with the BS form both sides.

longtimefan

Staff member
Reaction score

didnt read all posts yet

but Finley gave the score too

35-14 Packers

SpartaChris

Cheesehead
Reaction score
I was gonna say this off-sets Grant saying, "Book your tickets to Dallas!" earlier in the week, but now that Finley is on board.. Ugh. Just shut the hell up and play. Or just shut the hell up. WE DON'T NEED TO GIVE THEM BULLETIN BOARD MATERIAL, AS*HOLES!

Murgen

MechaPackzilla
Reaction score
What is up with the Packer invalids guaranteeing a win. I could kind of understand if they were actually playing in the game. Sheesh.

ivo610

Cheesehead
Reaction score
I kind of figured Finley would say something. Without being in the locker room not alot of people are around to tell him to shut up

Murgen

MechaPackzilla
Reaction score
Finley is a big mouth, but he knows more about this team and football than I do, so I'll grant him that. So I guess I have to take what he says with some credibility. Although how many football players have predicted a win and been completely and utterly embarrassed. Too many to count.

LombardiChick

Win or lose, I love this team.
Reaction score
Finley tweets a lot of encouraging stuff, too.

I generally hate "we're gonna definitely win" stuff (why set yourself up?), but for some reason, I don't take it that way when he does it. Maybe 'cause he's not playing. Not sure. :thinking:

SpartaChris

Cheesehead
Reaction score
I kind of figured Finley would say something. Without being in the locker room not alot of people are around to tell him to shut up

And he's mouthy. It's the biggest reason why I stopped following him on twitter. I mean, seriously, why talk sh*t? Does it somehow make him feel bigger than he is or something? Is he looking for someone to bow down to his greatness?

Honestly, I love the talent and potential, but I hate the mouth. Just shut the f**k up already. Do your talking on the field, not off it.

LombardiChick

Reaction score
Finley is a big mouth, but he knows more about this team and football than I do, so I'll grant him that. So I guess I have to take what he says with some credibility. Although how many football players have predicted a win and been completely and utterly embarrassed. Too many to count.

Yeah, that's why I hate it. Just prove yourself on the field.

I don't even really like it when fans do it. For me, about the most I'll usually say is that I like our chances (if I do), or that I think Green Bay is the better team (if I do).

SpartaChris

Cheesehead
Reaction score

Antrel Rolle just a few weeks ago is the latest recollection.

Seriously, I would rather they give *US* the bulletin board material, not the other way around.

GreenGoldAngel

Banned
Banned
Reaction score
Finley tweets a lot of encouraging stuff, too.

I generally hate "we're gonna definitely win" stuff (why set yourself up?), but for some reason, I don't take it that way when he does it. Maybe 'cause he's not playing. Not sure. :thinking:

He loves his team mates, he tweets like crazy. Saw him on ESPN this morning wearing a YOTTO t-shirt (his twitter nickname...like it). He is not putting down the Bears....just supporting the Pack...I have no problem.

dansz15

Cheesehead
Reaction score

Matt Hasselbeck comes to mind. Haha. I just can't wait till Friday. Then again, Obama said they will win alsooooooo...... Gotta love the bush leagues and misery of Chicago.

LombardiChick

Reaction score
He loves his team mates, he tweets like crazy. Saw him on ESPN this morning wearing a YOTTO t-shirt (his twitter nickname...like it). He is not putting down the Bears....just supporting the Pack...I have no problem.

That's kind of how I interpret it too. He's so uplifting.

Honestly, he was so positive about the New England game, and I was feeling pretty doomsday about it...what he said actually helped me feel better, and he was right to have confidence in the Pack - they can play with a team like that.

I like Finley. I think he's cool, and his wife is a doll.

Members online

Latest posts