Bears TE predicts win over Packers

JoshuaRHuffman

Cheesehead
Reaction score
That's not trash talk. I'm sure all their players and coaches feel the same way.

The Super Bowl is on the line. Like someone said before, if either team is actually motivated by trash talk at this stage, then they've already lost the battle.

GreenGoldAngel

Banned
Banned
Reaction score
I was gonna say this off-sets Grant saying, "Book your tickets to Dallas!" earlier in the week, but now that Finley is on board.. Ugh. Just shut the hell up and play. Or just shut the hell up. WE DON'T NEED TO GIVE THEM BULLETIN BOARD MATERIAL, AS*HOLES!

A little history
1) Jets coach gives Colts bulletin-boad stuff....Jets win
2) Jets coach gives Pats bulletin-board stuff....Jets win
3) this is old school....coaches used too make up quotes from the other team and put it in the players lockers
4) Two players on IR, Grant and Finley pull for Packers to win and you call them *** holes? Shame on you. Are you really a Packer Fan?

Midway Monster

Cheesehead
Reaction score
That's not trash talk. I'm sure all their players and coaches feel the same way.

The Super Bowl is on the line. Like someone said before, if either team is actually motivated by trash talk at this stage, then they've already lost the battle.

You nailed it. These guys are just being confident, not cocky or disrespectful. I have no problem with a Packer saying they will beat the Bears on Sunday...they should think that way. How would you Packer fans react to Rodgers being quoted as saying, "Yeah, I'm not really too sure about this Sunday. There's a very good chance we are gonna get beat."?

I think of "board material" as a player stating that the other team doesn't belong on the same field, or that they are already looking past to the next team, etc. A good example is when George Marshall said that Halas' Bears were "quitters" and "cry babies". Most of know what happened next.

Members online

Latest posts