Bart Starr Item

Staggerz

Cheesehead
Reaction score
Found this at a garage sale. I'm not sure if it's just some old poster that was put in a frame or what. The signature looks like "Sweetiano" or something like that. Has anyone seen one before?

You must be logged in to see this image or video!

PWT36

Cheesehead
Reaction score
Staggers:

That looks like a sketch of a very young Bart Starr. If it is original , it could be worth something, but if it is a copy of the sketch, it maybe is not . Value is always alway based on condition of the item also. You can take it into Packer City Antiques-- 1220 Marlee Lane here in Green Bay (Actaully located in Ashwaubenon (Suburb of Green Bay.)

Marlee lane is located just off Lombardi Ave.. if you are heading west on Lombardi toward toward 41, It is the next intersection past Ridge Rd . Ridge Rd is the street that run N to S on west side of lambeau Field. Make left turn at the next intersection This is Marlee Lane.in Ashwaubenon**- Do not take the frontage road called Lombardi access frontage Rd - proceed past that Lombardi
Access frontage Rd which Copps foods is located on. Look immedaitely to the right and you will see the small building the Card & Coin Corner/Packer Antiques is located in on Marlee Lane.

**Note - a right turn at this intersection will take you in to City of Green Bay and S Military Ave.
Lombardi AVe is dividing line between the City of Green Bay and village of Ashwaubenon. This accounts for the two Street names.

If you do not live in Green Bay ,You could phone them at 920-496-0050 and give them a description and condition of of your Bart Starr Sketch- They may be able to give you an idea of the value of your Bart Starr Sketch over the phone

Hope that information helps you.

PWt 36 (Phil) Green Bay born and raised Packer fan of many years, now located in De Pere, Wi. just five miles from Lambeau Field.

OP
OP
S

Staggerz

Cheesehead
Reaction score
Thanks Phil, I'll probably do that. I see there is a guy on Potts Ave. that buys Packer stuff too.

OP
OP
S

Staggerz

Cheesehead
Reaction score
It's been a few years, I'm trying to remember, I know it was more than $10 but less than $10,000 ;)

Staff online

Latest posts