Bad Season

16ga

Full On Cheesehead
Reaction score
A winning season and a playoff spot. Yes such a bad season... lol.

Poppa San

* Team Owner *
Staff member
Reaction score
And next year game will hurt even more. I guarantee same **** will happen next year.

Can we make a bet on that?

Like I did with Rodell, we all know how that turned out

Yes I will.

I'm sure the same crap of choking when we could of easly had won. I am now into acceptance stage and this is how is gunna be.

What would be the wager?

what are the terms

They make the playoffs but the def screws it up?

Who determines if the def screwed it up?

Challenge made and accepted. I will offer my terms for consideration. (Bet is off if Aaron Rodgers is not playing at the time.)
No matter how the officiating influences the game I'd say:
1] The Packers lose a win or stay home game where the defense does not prevent the other team from taking the lead in a game after the 6 minute mark of the fourth quarter or overtime. Or the offense/ST gives up the score in the same time frame.
or
2] Packers lose by 8 or more in a home playoff game after the wildcard round or in the SB.

Wager is Zartan is gone from this forum from said game until after the Packers first pick in the subsequent NFL draft. vs
LTF having his signature say something like "Zartan knows more about the Packers and their current staff than I do." until the opening kick of the following season.

weeds

Fiber deprived old guy.
Reaction score
But if you waited until this morning it would be a poopsicle and easier to manage. :p

...AND that's what happened. It's one of those painted (they call it concrete stain) walks and the poopsicle (good one) slid off like from teflon. :)

Half Empty

Cheesehead
Reaction score
I am proud of this team this year. Key injuries to key starters. Rookies played well and have gained experience. A few coaching modifications possibly. Another draft as successful as this year, stay a little healthier and the future could bode well.

Sure I'm disappointed but this team left it all on the field. This team has heart. They represent everything that is Wisconsin. Thumbs up on the effort.

Now look, this is supposed the be the negative thread -- so, I'm just complying.

Right, Sunshine and Roses already has its own.

sdh09e44

Cheesehead
Reaction score
We had a 'nearly' in the NFCCG last year too. I don't know about you, but the 'nearlys' aren't a consolation to me.

its tough man. the nearlys could represent missed opportunities for this core or it can set the stage for the future. You just gotta hope its the latter man.
we just gotta hope they can one day find a way to come out alive in these close playoff games.

better yet, find a way to put the game away when the opportunity is there. RR rightfully overturned catch for what wouldve been a huge first down is one play we seriously need to make after the Randall redzone pick. SS played great but taking advantage of another carson palmer mistake by coming up with that pick up 13-10 is very necessary to win these games.

OP
OP
Zartan

Zartan

Cans.wav
Staff member
Reaction score
Challenge made and accepted. I will offer my terms for consideration. (Bet is off if Aaron Rodgers is not playing at the time.)
No matter how the officiating influences the game I'd say:
1] The Packers lose a win or stay home game where the defense does not prevent the other team from taking the lead in a game after the 6 minute mark of the fourth quarter or overtime. Or the offense/ST gives up the score in the same time frame.
or
2] Packers lose by 8 or more in a home playoff game after the wildcard round or in the SB.

Wager is Zartan is gone from this forum from said game until after the Packers first pick in the subsequent NFL draft. vs
LTF having his signature say something like "Zartan knows more about the Packers and their current staff than I do." until the opening kick of the following season.

Terms are favourable. What if by horrible **** happens mand they fail to make playoffs?

Also to add in some flair if I lose I also give LTF 50 bucks on top of the wager.

mongoosev

Cheesehead
Reaction score
Jan 16, 2016 at 8:25 PM - @mongoosev: OMG
Jan 16, 2016 at 8:25 PM - @Jdeed: OMG!!
Jan 16, 2016 at 8:25 PM - @mongoosev: OMGOMG
Jan 16, 2016 at 8:25 PM - @Jdeed: they rushed like 7
Jan 16, 2016 at 8:25 PM - @mongoosev: MG
Jan 16, 2016 at 8:25 PM - @ThePerfectBeard: HOLY ****@!
Jan 16, 2016 at 8:25 PM - @Viper556: OMG!!!!
Jan 16, 2016 at 8:26 PM - @PackerDNA: DEAR GOD YES !!!!!!!!!!!!!
Jan 16, 2016 at 8:26 PM - @Jdeed: LMAO!
sounds like a bad **** movie

OP
OP
Zartan

Zartan

Cans.wav
Staff member
Reaction score
Jan 16, 2016 at 8:25 PM - @Jdeed: OMG!!
Jan 16, 2016 at 8:25 PM - @Jdeed: they rushed like 7
Jan 16, 2016 at 8:25 PM - @mongoosev: MG
Jan 16, 2016 at 8:25 PM - @ThePerfectBeard: HOLY ****@!
Jan 16, 2016 at 8:25 PM - @Viper556: OMG!!!!
Jan 16, 2016 at 8:26 PM - @PackerDNA: DEAR GOD YES !!!!!!!!!!!!!
Jan 16, 2016 at 8:26 PM - @Jdeed: LMAO!
sounds like a bad **** movie

If you check the records I said at least I have solice that the game won't end in OT...

mongoosev

Cheesehead
Reaction score
If you check the records I said at least I have solice that the game won't end in OT...
yeah I noticed you said many things that made me want to reach out and choke you during the 4th quarter. :D

Tacklynn

Cheesehead
Reaction score
Happiness (with the season) = Reality - Expectations.

Because expectations were high, reality had to come in high for the equation to be positive. For many, the reality was not a large enough figure

Here's a solution to the equation:

I'm not mad anymore nor Do I want anyone fired. I am now just going to accept this is how its going to be. Instead of expecting SB I'll expect the opposite and **** my pants when this team doesn't shoot itself in the foot anymore.

Staff online

Members online

Latest posts