ATTN: Minneapolis area people

bozz_2006

Cheesehead
Reaction score
i just moved to the twin cities to begin studies at Luther Seminary in St. Paul and i don't have cable at my apartment. Some of you mentioned a bar in St. Paul that has all the Packer games, right? what's it called? give me more info, is it a cool place? do they have food? do they show ALL the games? will the preseason game against the Chargers be shown? thanks guys (and gals, if 4Pack or anyone else posts)

digsthepack

Cheesehead
Reaction score
bozz..the bar is Gabe's on the Park. Take Lexington N. off of Hwy 94 (about 3 - 4 miles west of downtown St. Paul). About 1.5 miles N. on Lexington, you will hit Energy Park Drive. Gabe's is on the N.W. corner of Lexington and EPD.

See you all Saturday. I sit at the middle pool table nearest the main aisle...although the tables might not be set up for pre-season.

OP
OP
bozz_2006

bozz_2006

Cheesehead
Reaction score
i'll bring a sign with "Digs" on it, like i'm picking you up from the airport... it will be cool... and not at all gay. what time should i be there for all the festivities?

digsthepack

Cheesehead
Reaction score
Figure to get there at least an hour before kickoff. Yes, they will show all PS games and all local non-televised games. Plus, the food is very good...especially the buffalo wings and the french onion soup.

During the season, I usually arrive around 9:00-9:30/1:00-1:30 and hang for the pre-game/early game. If ya wants good seats, ya gots to get there for them.

Anyone else going to be at Gabe's Saturday? If so, let's PM and make arangements to get together and put some faces behind the snotty comments!! LOL

TomAllen

Cheesehead
Reaction score
Bozz,

If you're in Semenary, should you be watching that "heathen" cable with all that sex, secular humanism, and Viking football infecting it?

OP
OP
bozz_2006

bozz_2006

Cheesehead
Reaction score
yeah, it's fine... I'm Lutheran. but it was kind of funny; when i moved into the campus apartments the head resident was giving us the grand tour and he said something about contacting comcast for cable tv... if we felt like that was something we needed. he was pretty snotty about it. goes to show, no one is above having some self-righteous tendencies... especially those going to school to learn about God's love and divine acceptance. I need cable to motivate me!

4packgirl

Cheesehead
Reaction score
good Lord, the bozz is in seminary?? YIKES!! don't tell the big guy on me, ok?? really, i'm a good girl, ok?? huh, huh??? :)

digsthepack

Cheesehead
Reaction score
How do you know me, cheesey?

I will be modestly buzzed...because I am now a responsible grown up.

See ya there bozz and/or others.

digsthepack

Cheesehead
Reaction score
Kinda like insulting someone (DePack) on the internet. No matter what you say, if you put "LOL" after it all is good.

OP
OP
bozz_2006

bozz_2006

Cheesehead
Reaction score
you ever see that stand up comedy bit (can't remember if it was on Seinfeld, or if it was Billy Crystal) and he talked about how it's ok to say anything, as long as after you mention it, you add, "well, i'm just saying." ie. "you're a stupid fat idiot." 'that was un-called for!' "well, i'm just saying" 'oh, ok... as long as you're just saying.' good stuff. pax, the key is that you actually have to be sorry. loopholes.

4packgirl

Cheesehead
Reaction score
bozzy & digsy sittin in a bar watching the pack...alcohol involved...i see serious complications from the scenario!!! but hey maybe that's just me. and no i'm not friggin kiddin!!! well, ok maybe i am just a lil bit!! if you need bail money, let me know!

Reaction score
digsthepack said:
Kinda like insulting someone (DePack) on the internet. No matter what you say, if you put "LOL" after it all is good.

Funny thing is I haven't seen DePack on here for a few days. I guess you really hurt him digs, poor man bawling his eyes out because you kept f'in with him. :lol:

(Either that, or him and his wife have been at each other's throats since they kids moved out!) :wink:

4packgirl

Cheesehead
Reaction score
i've been wondering the same thing...depack hasn't showed up for his nightly lashings with me either! where the heck IS that dude??

Reaction score
4packgirl said:
i've been wondering the same thing...depack hasn't showed up for his nightly lashings with me either! where the heck IS that dude??

Maybe were looking at this all wrong...

Perhaps digs took a real liking to depack, and can't fin dit in his heart to let the poor guy out of his basement. :whip: