Attack on Lombardi's wikipedia page

longtimefan

Staff member
Reaction score
they will fix it...While it is not a thing to use for reports and such, they do have people verifying facts

cheesehurdler

Cheesehead
Reaction score
Vince Lombardi's Wikipedia Page

"Vincent Thomas "Vince" Lombardi (June 11, 1913 – September 3, 1970) was an American football coach. He is best known as the head coach of the Green Bay Packers during the 1960s. The National Football League's Super Bowl trophy is named in his honor. Lombardi played American football at St. Francis Preparatory School[1], and later Fordham University.[2] He began coaching as an assistant and later as a head coach at St. Cecilia, a Catholic high school in Englewood, New Jersey. He would later coach at Fordham and the U.S. Military Academy. His NFL coaching debut was in 1954 as an offensive coordinator for the New York Giants, helping them win the 1956 NFL Championship Game. Lombardi was the head coach of the Green Bay Packers from 1959–67, winning five league championships during his nine years. Following a one-year retirement from coaching in 1968, he returned as head coach of the Washington Redskins for the 1969 season.
Lombardi's record in the post-season was 9–1, with his only loss coming in the first of those games against the Philadelphia Eagles in the 1960 NFL Championship Game."

Hmm... Looks fine to me.

OP
OP
Mushroom

Mushroom

Packer Owner/Shareholder
Reaction score
Look at the history from today, quite a bit of activity...Im sure they were notified and reset it

Bogart

Duke Mantee
Reaction score
it's Wikipedia

A site ANYBODY can edit. I hate when people link there, especially on classic movie forums where these experts that edit pages of legends show them no respect.

If anyone needs Football information, such as stats on coaching and playoff records, this is your site, where ********* don't have permission to edit

Pro-Football-Reference.com - Pro Football Statistics and History

longtimefan

Staff member
Reaction score
it's Wikipedia

A site ANYBODY can edit. I hate when people link there, especially on classic movie forums where these experts that edit pages of legends show them no respect.

If anyone needs Football information, such as stats on coaching and playoff records, this is your site, where ********* don't have permission to edit

Pro-Football-Reference.com - Pro Football Statistics and History

yes anyone can edit but people will get banned form edited pages if found out to continue to make false reports

Again it is monitored and moderated..Its basically a forum for information

VersusTheMoose

Cheesehead
Reaction score
I don't take much I read on Wikipedia with much seriousness. I am sure it is already fixed, no big deal.

JJP41

Cheesehead
Reaction score
People just being jealous of the greatest coach ever.

5 titles in 9 years.

Bart

Cheesehead
Reaction score
Are some people really just so bored, that they would waste their time on doing it, or are they just so dumb for not knowing, that they can just reset it again?

Claymaker

Cheesehead
Reaction score
Hey did you guys also know that the NFL really started in 1970? You didn't? It's true, just ask a Steelers fan.

ivo610

Cheesehead
Reaction score
People just being jealous of the greatest coach ever.

5 titles in 9 years.

The history lover in me wants to debate that Paul Brown was a better coach. The Packer fan in me is tellin me to shut up, its frickin Lombardi.

Members online

Latest posts