Ask a packer fan what are you giving thanks for?

ivo610

Cheesehead
Reaction score
As a Packer fan what are you thankful for?

Im thankful that we buried the vikings.

KilrB

Cheesehead
Reaction score
That TT plugged in a big fan and wafted away the smell of Burnt Fart!

That the Packers didnt Hire Childress!

That Vikings didnt fire Childress before this game!

Kitten

Feline Cheesehead
Reaction score
I'm thankful for this year as a whole, for finding faith when it looks as if all was lost.I'm thankful for every player on this team who gives their all and gives us a reason to keep on loving football.

I'm thankful for Reggie White, for making me love football and later making a Packer fan out of me. This has enriched my life and inspired my faith in more ways than I can ever count.

I'm thankful for all Packer fans and mostly this board for giving us a place to share our love for football and the Packers.

There are many things to be thankful for as a fan if you really think about it.

Murgen

MechaPackzilla
Reaction score
I'm thankful for 7-3, tied with the Bears, and the Bears having to come to our house.

Havners Heroes

Cheesehead
Reaction score
I'm thankful that Aaron Rodgers seems to be finally hitting his stride and the offense is in sync.

I'm thankful for Dom Capers, Clay Matthews, and Chuck Woodson.

I'm thankful that the Packers cut loose Al Harris before he could come back and instantly give up 600 touchdowns.

armand34

Cheesehead
Reaction score
I'm thankful for TT's confident decision making, turning the Packers into a contending team with enough youth and talent to contend for the next 4 seasons!

Murgen

MechaPackzilla
Reaction score
Yeah, I gotta say, I'm also thankful for TT for finally lifting the Farve blinders from the Packer fan base. Thanks for believe in Rodgers and bringing in players who nobody else wanted. Thanks to MM and staff for coaching em up to play like 1st stringers.

And Thank you for allowing us to sweep the Vikes! Such a great feeling.

Incubes12

Bay Harbor Butcher?
Reaction score
As a Packer fan, Aaron Rodgers and Greg Jennings. WOOOOO!!!!

Seriously, the whole team. One of the announcers put it well today during the Bills game: "team" beats "talent" any day (as evidenced by the Bills beating the Bengals). I'm thankful we have both of those aspects of the game down.

dbain21

Chicagoland Packer Fan
Reaction score
thankful my birthday was great, and that we have a franchise QB, and defensive player.
also a veteran like woodson who knows how to play football the way it should be played.

SpartaChris

Cheesehead
Reaction score
I'm thankful for TT's confident decision making, turning the Packers into a contending team with enough youth and talent to contend for the next 4 seasons!

THIS^^^

Though I think we contend longer than the next 4 years. I think Rodgers is really coming into his own. Leading a 50 something yard TD drive with less than a minute to go is one of those kinds of career defining drives.

Members online

Latest posts