Arizona Cardinals Changing Uniforms

IPBprez

Cheesehead
Reaction score
I seriously don't think of a cardinal (bird) when I think of Arizona. Do you?

I lived there for almost three years, while stationed at Williams AFB, just outside Mesa and party-ed a bunch on Campus at ASU.. but I never thought of a cardinal when I lived there....

You must be logged in to see this image or video!

New uniforms to come this spring

You'd think they would change the name to Scorpions, or whatever!

Rhino58

Cheesehead
Reaction score
"I don't know if I'd shoot this bird. It looks pretty mean. This bird might pull a gun out and shoot right back at you."

It seems like they are just trying to make it sound meaner than it looks...its kind of irritating.

mkapp

Cheesehead
Reaction score
Apparently the team will announce new uniforms that will be significantly different. Players were quoted saying things like "they arent jsut adding a stripe". Rumor has it that the feature color will be copper. Much like how TB came out with pewter, NE has silver, metallic colors seem to be the trend. Arizona will never go with black although that would look the best IMO.

Zero2Cool

I own a website
Reaction score
Have you noticed since the begining of the 'helment era' they have gotten a 'meaner' look to them and the players have gotten less mean? Albeit the rules disallow clotheslines, head slaps etc ... Just seems to me the league is getting more panzy *** and the players are being more protected. I forget who it was who said it, but they said 'if you canst stand to get your neck rung you shouldn't be on the field'

Members online

Latest posts