Are you going to keep watching football?

Firethorn1001

Cheesehead
Reaction score
Watched the AFC Game. No interest in NFC. If it ends up being Rams v Bengals in the SB, I'll watch.

KiDcUdI

Cheesehead
Reaction score
OBJ shows out for the Rams as well. That makes 2 straight seasons the Packers desperately needed a reliable #2 and both teams that picked up the troubled WR makes the SB. Because those teams know good players win SBs.

On top of that the Bengals took Tee Higgins where we of course took the awful and useless Love. That’s 3 teams reaching the SB with WRs that would have helped us but we stayed the course of blind following the blind.

Reaction score
Packers loss aside, this is by far the most exciting post-season I've seen of any sport. Still 2 games to go
This has been the most enjoyable playoffs where we were knocked out. SF lost but played admirable, so we likely would’ve played very competitive if we had advanced. I think GB could’ve beat the Rams today. I also think they could best the Bengals. This would’ve been an easier path than most seasons imo

Great weekend of football. Both Winning teams trailed by at least 10 points or more in the second half.

I also think GB was short 1 more stellar Receiving TE or WR (maybe both) GB would be dangerous with a version of Deebo and a healthy OL

Last edited:

Firethorn1001

Cheesehead
Reaction score
Why would you not want to watch a rematch of SB XVI and XXIII?

I think the rematch clock expired 25 years ago. Wonder how many players on each team were even alive for XXIII?

Of course, now it doesn't matter.

I

I asked LT to delete my acct

Now I`m torn. I was seriously wanting the Rams to win it all for Staffords sake, but after seeing the Bengals highlights, if ever a team deserve to win it all for a TEAMS sake, it`s got to be the Bengals. Sorry Matt !

Mondio

Cheesehead
Reaction score
I'm not a stafford fan really and I can't stand #99. I think he's a very talented cheap thug. he'd cancel out any goodwill I had towards any rams players.

XPack

Cheesehead
Reaction score
I was at the pub watching the games and I just couldn't be bothered less. All I can think of is "We should be playing now" followed by "How much longer before we get to this game again".

Going to be a bleak and depressing off season!

Reaction score
I still stick to my gut feeling about the Packers this year 2021.

I felt like they were a GOOD team, not a GREAT team to win the Super Bowl,
and it showed against the 49's.

Now let's regroup and try again next year.

Half Empty

Cheesehead
Reaction score
The regrouping part seems to be the sticking point. Plenty of threads and posts devoted to "how do they do that?".

Reaction score
The regrouping part seems to be the sticking point. Plenty of threads and posts devoted to "how do they do that?".
Once AR announces he is staying in GB (if this happens) a lot of pieces can start to be put in place.
But until them, I don't know where to start, especially with the contracts and who to keep.

McKnowledge

Cheesehead
Reaction score
Watching this AFC game I just can’t help but think what could have been if Gutenbumst didn’t do a Ben Stiller in Simple Jack and pick Love. Higgins just making big time difficult catches. What a shame. Every team in the playoffs remaining have significantly better offensive weapons than what the Packers brought.

Packers could've grabbed Higgins, Pittman, Claypool, but I did want Green Bay to get Jonathan Taylor.

He was a top prospect and we could have had him under team control for at least 4 years.

But hindsight is always 20/20

melvin dangerr

In it to Win it All
Reaction score
This has been the most enjoyable playoffs where we were knocked out. SF lost but played admirable, so we likely would’ve played very competitive if we had advanced. I think GB could’ve beat the Rams today. I also think they could best the Bengals. This would’ve been an easier path than most seasons imo

Great weekend of football. Both Winning teams trailed by at least 10 points or more in the second half.

I also think GB was short 1 more stellar Receiving TE or WR (maybe both) GB would be dangerous with a version of Deebo and a healthy OL
It’s been a long time since playoffs were this competitive enjoyable it great games all I agree with the Deebo factor but I don’t think management thinks along those line

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts