Are The Lights On Above Packers Pro Shop

Raider Pride

Cheesehead
Reaction score
Are the lights on right above the pro shop at night?. Are the lights on at night in M.M.'s office that looks over Vince's statue?

Does anyone have any articles that address M.M.'s work ethic?

If so.... I would greatly appreciate the links.

Thanks in advance.

R.P.

PWT36

Cheesehead
Reaction score
Raider Pride said:
Are the lights on right above the pro shop at night?. Are the lights on at night in M.M.'s office that looks over Vince's statue?

Thanks in advance.

R.P.

RP: I think the results of the last two years prove Packer head Coach Mike McCarthy work ethics are just fine. Results are, the Packer went from 4-14 in '05 under Mike Sherman, 8-8 in Mike McCarty first year as head Coach here in Green Bay In Mike McCarthy's 2nd year in Green Bay, unexpectedly by any media and many Packer fans. the Packers great 14-4 season record in '07. From articles I remember being printed in the Green Bay Press-Gazette Mike was pretty wrapped up in his job as Packer head coach as most NFL head coaches are.

Mike McCarthy has no family here in GB, as he is divorced. he does visit his family in Pittsburgh and his teenage daughter who lives with his ex wife, when he has time. Mike's daughter comes to GB at times to visit him. I would imagine Mike takes his work home with him . In this modern era of the computor, it is not necessary to be at office to do your work. You just have your computor at home hooked into the Packer office computor. This is done very often in business world today.

I remember when ex Packer head coach and GM Mike Sherman really burned the midnight oil during his tenue here in Green Bay. In fact Packer president Bob Harlan thought too much so. Harlan was worried about Mike Sherman's health, both physically and mentally. Harlan decided that both jobs were just too much for Mike Sherman. And decided to remove Mike Sherman from his Packer GM positiona t end of the '04 season and Harlan hired Ted Thompson as Packer General manager.

Just burning the midnight oil 365 years a year, doesn't always equate to a successful NFL head Coach. The time the NFL Head Coach spends at office must be quality time. There are "control Freak" type of head Coaches They spend far too much of their time on every aspect of Football operations. This type of head coach does not delegate authority very well to their assistants. Mike Sheman was accused of this during his last years as Packer head Coach and GM.

Whatever Mike McCarthy does, seems to be working very well in Green Bay. I would not worry about his work ethnic. He seem to acquired his hometown "Pittsburgh blue collar work ethic," we hear so much about.

Knowing posters on pf , somebody will find links concerning Mike McCarthy's work ethics.

OP
OP
R

Raider Pride

Cheesehead
Reaction score
Raider Pride said:

Thanks in advance.

R.P.

RP: I think the results of the last two years prove Packer head Coach Mike McCarthy work ethics are just fine. Results are, the Packer went from 4-14 in '05 under Mike Sherman, 8-8 in Mike McCarty first year as head Coach here in Green Bay In Mike McCarthy's 2nd year in Green Bay, unexpectedly by any media and many Packer fans. the Packers great 14-4 season record in '07. From articles I remember being printed in the Green Bay Press-Gazette Mike was pretty wrapped up in his job as Packer head coach as most NFL head coaches are.

Mike McCarthy has no family here in GB, as he is divorced. he does visit his family in Pittsburgh and his teenage daughter who lives with his ex wife, when he has time. Mike's daughter comes to GB at times to visit him. I would imagine Mike takes his work home with him . In this modern era of the computor, it is not necessary to be at office to do your work. You just have your computor at home hooked into the Packer office computor. This is done very often in business world today.

I remember when ex Packer head coach and GM Mike Sherman really burned the midnight oil during his tenue here in Green Bay. In fact Packer president Bob Harlan thought too much so. Harlan was worried about Mike Sherman's health, both physically and mentally. Harlan decided that both jobs were just too much for Mike Sherman. And decided to remove Mike Sherman from his Packer GM positiona t end of the '04 season and Harlan hired Ted Thompson as Packer General manager.

Just burning the midnight oil 365 years a year, doesn't always equate to a successful NFL head Coach. The time the NFL Head Coach spends at office must be quality time. There are "control Freak" type of head Coaches They spend far too much of their time on every aspect of Football operations. This type of head coach does not delegate authority very well to their assistants. Mike Sheman was accused of this during his last years as Packer head Coach and GM.

Whatever Mike McCarthy does, seems to be working very well in Green Bay. I would not worry about his work ethnic. He seem to acquired his hometown "Pittsburgh blue collar work ethic," we hear so much about.

Knowing posters on pf , somebody will find links concerning Mike McCarthy's work ethics.

Thanks for a GREAT Post.

I agree... It is about time management, and some people can get more out of eight hours then others can out of sixteen hours.

I knew I would get a great read from someone here, and I thank you for that PWT36. I also figured there would be a chance that some jack *** might jump in and make some silly non productive point by being a wandering generality instead of a meaningful specific in life.

I appreciate you PWT36.

R.P.

bozz_2006

Cheesehead
Reaction score
Raider Pride said:
Raider Pride said:

Thanks in advance.

R.P.

Thanks for a GREAT Post.

I agree... It is about time management, and some people can get more out of eight hours then others can out of sixteen hours.

I knew I would get a great read from someone here, and I thank you for that PWT36. I also figured there would be a chance that some jack *** might jump in and make some silly non productive point by being a wandering generality instead of a meaningful specific in life.

I appreciate you PWT36.

R.P.

yeah... sorry about that.

OP
OP
R

Raider Pride

Cheesehead
Reaction score
bozz_2006 said:
yeah... sorry about that.

Bozz,

Not sure what you mean by that?

For the record, I was not referring to you as being a person who has to bring in insults to a legitimate post, a post that was not flaming, a post that was not initiating an argument, or picking a fight.

I just posted a question about M.M. I was asking for a little feed back and information about M.M.'s work ethics and habits.

arrowgargantuan

Cheesehead
Reaction score
Raider Pride said:

hahaha...are you second guessing what "dh" really stands for?

on the time management note, i wouldn't last 2 seconds in the HC field even if i knew evrything there was to know about the game. i think i'm closer to the 16 hour variety. lol

PWT36

Cheesehead
Reaction score
packerfan4ever posted:"not that it matters but i did'nt know m.m was divoreced when he came here they showed him with the whole family "

When Mike McCarthy came to Green Bay, you did not see his ex wife. She was never here in Green Bay at his introduction. Mike's daughter was here and his family from Pittsburgh was also here.

OP
OP
R

Raider Pride

Cheesehead
Reaction score
Raider Pride said:

hahaha...are you second guessing what "dh" really stands for?

on the time management note, i wouldn't last 2 seconds in the HC field even if i knew evrything there was to know about the game. i think i'm closer to the 16 hour variety. lol

Not sure what you mean by "DH" Arrow? That was not part of my post. Is that a Time management term I have never heard of?

I just thought PW's post was enlightening and a good read.

R.P.

Members online

Latest posts