Are Phillip Rivers And Andy Dalton Done?

Should The Chargers And Bengals Move On From Their Two QBs?

• Total voters

PackerfaninCarolina

Cheesehead
Reaction score
I say yes, Phillip Rivers looks bad out there and is losing accuracy. It's time for the Chargers to wise up, force him to retire and get a young QB who can scramble. That old guy is going to cause them to go 6-10 this season, and Anthony Lynn must demand a new QB to get the offense going again.

The Bengals, well Andy Dalton got booed out there yesterday by angry Bengal fans. They've had enough, and so far the Zac Taylor strategy to fix him isn't working. Too bad for them they let Driskel go and don't have a viable backup. But I expect both them and the Chargers to draft new QBs this offseason.

OP
OP
PackerfaninCarolina

PackerfaninCarolina

Cheesehead
Reaction score
I really believe Tua Tag will not go to Miami, he will go to Cincinnati. Andy Dalton is done and the Bungles need to give Zac Taylor a better QB. That's my prediction, the Bungles have to throw Dalton out the door and get a better QB.

The Chargers also will need to draft a new QB like LSU's Joe Burrow. There's no way around it, Philip Rivers has gotten old like Carson Palmer and lost his accuracy even worse. Oh he'll play good against us when we go to LA in November, but he has officially cost the Chargers the playoffs.

The Bungles and Chargers both are going to spend first round picks on QBs. Book it!!!

elcid

Cheesehead
Reaction score
Dalton is a no brainer. Rivers has had plenty of succes in the past years and has been an accurate passer. Im not sure he is the factor that is holding the Chargers back this season, but sure, his time will also come soon enough

OP
OP
PackerfaninCarolina

PackerfaninCarolina

Cheesehead
Reaction score
Well, Dalton is done for sure, he got benched

Bold Prediction - He'll be a Washington Redskin next season

Members online

Latest posts