Apparently packers are being handed games by refs

TheDreamDoctor

Cheesehead
Reaction score
Just doing a little browsing on some opponents forum to see what they are biting about these days and this seems to be the hot topic as of recently. I agree we've got some lucky calls but apparently we are the luckiest team in the NFL in getting calls. As if anyone watches all the games so they in no way can make such an outlandish claim.

Guess where this **** is mainly coming from... ******** bear fans. When things don't go how you want find excuses. I never use the refs as an excuse that's just weak.

7thFloorRA

Cheesehead
Reaction score
Not surprising. You know what is great about the Packer Championship teams........they enjoy their success and they move on. You will never hear about the "96 Packers" or the "2010 Packers", super bowl 1, super bowl 2 ......but you can not mention football to a typical bear fan without hearing about ******** 1985.

Bogart

Duke Mantee
Reaction score
It's because they have nothing else to blame it on, they can't think outside the box that "Your team isn't as good as the winner"

If ANYONE in the league wins because the refs, it's the Steelers. They won a damn Super Bowl off BS penalties, and those refs gave them a win in Miami last year off a blown call, the Steelers have a history of the refs helping them out, not Green Bay. After that Super Bowl against the Seahawks, I actually believe they paid the refs off before that game.

I'm surprised Vikings fans aren't blaming their loses to us on the refs, cause for the love of god, I still hear them say the refs screwed them in the NFC Championship game, despite 6 turnovers, and all the penalties the Saints got for knocking the **** out of Favre.

Powarun

Big Bay Blues fan
Reaction score
Um, Packers at Bears last year their first match up comes to mind about paying refs not much else.

packerfan4ever

Cheesehead
Reaction score
The bear fans are upset that Cutler broke his thumb,and now playoff hopes are pretty much gone.So like Cutler they have to whine about some one to blame,they are envious because we have a very talented team on all sides of the ball for a change.

Members online

Latest posts