1. Welcome to Green Bay Packers NFL Football Forum & Community!
    Packer Forum is one of the largest online communities for the Green Bay Packers.

You are currently viewing our community forums as a guest user.

Having an account grants you additional privileges, such as creating and participating in discussions. Furthermore, we hide most of the ads once you register as a member!

Apology to my children

Discussion in 'Packer Fan Forum' started by BlueMoose, Dec 22, 2006.

1. BlueMoose

BlueMoose Cheesehead

Ratings:
    +0
    I make it a point to never curse in front of my children. Over the years, I have managed to restrain myself and control my language even in tense, anger-filled moments.

But, whoo-boy, when Bubba fumbled that ball on the goal line? And then when that pass was called back on Bubba's holding call???

Weeeelll, let's just say that I accidentally taught my offspring a new word...and many, many uses of said word. In the course of about 30 seconds, I taught them how the word could be used as a noun, verb, adjective, adverb and noun modifier, all in one lengthy, loudly broadcast sentence.

When they come out from hiding under their beds, I will apologize to my children in person. Right after I apologize to my wife for breaking all those Christmas ornaments when I threw my cheesehead into the tree.

TM

2. IronMan

IronMan Cheesehead

Ratings:
    +8
    Lol you werent the only one shouting expletives!! :mad:

3. P@ck66

P@ck66 Banned Banned

Ratings:
    +0
    Did you at least remove it from your head first...???

:shock:

4. BlueMoose

BlueMoose Cheesehead

Ratings:
    +0
    "did you at least remove it from your head first...???"

No. That's probably why I broke so many ornaments;).