Apology to my children

BlueMoose

Cheesehead
Reaction score
I make it a point to never curse in front of my children. Over the years, I have managed to restrain myself and control my language even in tense, anger-filled moments.

But, whoo-boy, when Bubba fumbled that ball on the goal line? And then when that pass was called back on Bubba's holding call???

Weeeelll, let's just say that I accidentally taught my offspring a new word...and many, many uses of said word. In the course of about 30 seconds, I taught them how the word could be used as a noun, verb, adjective, adverb and noun modifier, all in one lengthy, loudly broadcast sentence.

When they come out from hiding under their beds, I will apologize to my children in person. Right after I apologize to my wife for breaking all those Christmas ornaments when I threw my cheesehead into the tree.

TM

P@ck66

Banned
Banned
Reaction score
When they come out from hiding under their beds, I will apologize to my children in person. Right after I apologize to my wife for breaking all those Christmas ornaments when I threw my cheesehead into the tree.

TM

Did you at least remove it from your head first...???

:shock:

OP
OP
B

BlueMoose

Cheesehead
Reaction score
"did you at least remove it from your head first...???"

No. That's probably why I broke so many ornaments;).

Members online

Latest posts