1. Welcome to Green Bay Packers NFL Football Forum & Community!
    Packer Forum is one of the largest online communities for the Green Bay Packers.

You are currently viewing our community forums as a guest user.

Having an account grants you additional privileges, such as creating and participating in discussions. Furthermore, we hide most of the ads once you register as a member!
    Dismiss Notice

Discussion in 'Introduce Yourself' started by Apackphan, Feb 20, 2012.

How should the Packers handle Jermichael Finley

1. let him go to free agency

0 vote(s)
  2. Put the franchise tag on him

1 vote(s)
  1. Apackphan

Apackphan Cheesehead

Feb 20, 2012
    Here is a video I put together recently using photographs I've taken at Lambeau Field.

Hi all Packers fans. I've been following the Green Bay Packers for five decades, have seen it all, but will continue to be a fan until my last breath.
    My all-time favorite player? That's tough ... so many. Nitschke, Starr, Travis Williams, Favre, White, Adderly, Butler ... they were all great in their day ... and I know I'm missing so many ...
    I am a graduate of Glenwood City High School and have a bachelor's degree from UW-River Falls.
    I am an award-winning journalist, editing two newspapers the past 22 years.
    Take a trip over to http://lombardiave.com - I edit the Packers blog, which is part of the fansided.com family of NFL blogs. You may also find our presence at www.facebook.com/apackphan and follow us on Twitter at @lombardiave.