Anyone find it interesting?

trippster

Cheesehead
Reaction score
The packers.com says nothing about Williams trade. Why is that? not even a press release?

Has it been finalized yet? ESPN now says that Wiliams trade netted us a third rounder not a second.

longtimefan

Staff member
Reaction score
took a day for the woodson thing to be posted

2 reports jay glazer and a clev paper saying a 2nd

Pack93z

You retired too? .... Not me. I'm in my prime
Reaction score
The packers.com says nothing about Williams trade. Why is that? not even a press release?

Again.. I think they may be scared to death to post anything today, after the little firestorm yesterday.. heard they are taking apps today on the technical side of the business. LOL.

I do find it a bit odd... but who knows.

OP
OP
T

trippster

Cheesehead
Reaction score
trippster said:

Again.. I think they may be scared to death to post anything today, after the little firestorm yesterday.. heard they are taking apps today on the technical side of the business. LOL.

I do find it a bit odd... but who knows.

Wasn't Ryan looking for a job back in this area?

Pack93z

You retired too? .... Not me. I'm in my prime
Reaction score

Zero2Cool

I own a website
Reaction score

Has it been finalized yet? ESPN now says that Wiliams trade netted us a third rounder not a second.

I have no information to go on by saying this, but I believe Packers.com waits for the ink to dry on a contract/trade or what not before it gets officially submitted via the site.

Zombieslayer

Cheesehead
Reaction score
trippster said:

I have no information to go on by saying this, but I believe Packers.com waits for the ink to dry on a contract/trade or what not before it gets officially submitted via the site.

Which is probably a good thing. I'd rather have the correct news late than the wrong news early.

longtimefan

Staff member
Reaction score
Zero2Cool said:
trippster said:

Which is probably a good thing. I'd rather have the correct news late than the wrong news early.

Zero is correct..Recall the Al Harris extension? He said it was done, and Ted said he had no knowledge of it...LOL

People started to get all ticked off at Ted saying he was cheap when in fact the contract had to be faxed to Al, then faxed back to Ted..

That is when Ted announced it, when he got the fax back

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts