Anyone else watching the Pats kill the Jets?

Kitten

Feline Cheesehead
Reaction score
We should be watching this game very closely as the Pack must play these Patriots very soon. It could come down to a duel of two QBs. Rodgers Vs Brady. That would be just awesome!

OP
OP

2411t

Cheesehead
Reaction score
Hoenstly, out of all the elite QB's... I like him the most. Even over Drew "The Charity Man" Brees

DevilDon

Inclement Weather Fan
Reaction score
I don't care about Tom Brady, I do hate that fat *** coach in New York though. I love to see them lose. Ever since he dissed CWood last year they are my favorite team to watch lose. I guess he won't be saying they are the best team in the NFL anytime soon.

GreenBlood

Banned
Banned
Reaction score
They've won like 24 or so consecutive home games. All such streaks eventually end. If we can further tune the running game in the next 2 weeks, we can end it. As for the Jets, I've been saying all season that they're pretenders, not contenders. I've seen Sanchez make a lot of poor decisions Rodgers would never make and he's also missed some wide open guys who Rodgers would have hit for 6.

I think we will outscore them. Only 12 teams have allowed more points than the Patriots and that bodes well for us. If our defense is healthy and able to hold them to 30 points, I think we win. If they score 35 or more, we probably lose. In other words, I'm expecting us to put up about 34 points on them, give or take a few.

GreenBlood

Banned
Banned
Reaction score
Hoenstly, out of all the elite QB's... I like him the most. Even over Drew "The Charity Man" Brees

Better than Rodgers?

I can't stand the guy. He's got "putz" written all over him. The only one I dislike more is Peyton "It was the OL's fault" Manning, although I've got to admit-- I've really enjoyed watching him play the last 3 weeks.

PackersRS

Cheesehead
Reaction score
It's still one game, the same team that lost to Cleveland, and we won against the Jets AT THEIR HOME, something the Pats didn't.

But yeah, I'm kinda a bit scared. That's why I predicted a loss to them.

But it's not a very meaningful game anyway, actually. We win the other ones, we're in. It's a non-conference game, the one we really can lose.

PackerFan87

Cheesehead
Reaction score
It will sure be a test to see how good we are. We hung with Atlanta so we should be OK. I expect a loss though.

It was only one game but if he keeps improving and takes the role of #1 RB Starks could be a game changer for us down the stretch.

ivo610

Cheesehead
Reaction score
Better than Rodgers?

I can't stand the guy. He's got "putz" written all over him. The only one I dislike more is Peyton "It was the OL's fault" Manning, although I've got to admit-- I've really enjoyed watching him play the last 3 weeks.

Brady is the best QB in the league. Rodgers will even tell you that.

ivo610

Cheesehead
Reaction score
We owe them a loss after we caught them taping us in Lambeau and after they demolished us.

DevilDon

Inclement Weather Fan
Reaction score
I'm not scared, they're not gonna embarrass us with a clobbering. As long as we're close.
Truth be told, they can be beat, we beat NY at home when we've never done that before. Who knows? Any given Sunday.

armand34

Cheesehead
Reaction score
The Jets played like garbage, the Patriots defense is not that good...I also think the Patriots offense is kind of predictable...I expect us to be very competitive in this game against the Pats, but WINNING this game wouldn't surprise ME!

Incubes12

Bay Harbor Butcher?
Reaction score
Keep in mind, if they win next week, there's no way they're gonna be as fired up about beating us as they were against the jets last night. I'm sure they were thinking about that game for weeks.

OP
OP

2411t

Cheesehead
Reaction score
everyone keep in mind, besides the fact that it's a non-conference match-up, this loss won't feel so bad for the following reason:

- irrespective of the beating we gave the vikings the second time around, it is VERY difficult to beat a team twice in a row. That bodes well for as... ohhh... lets say.... in the SB???

ivo610

Cheesehead
Reaction score
everyone keep in mind, besides the fact that it's a non-conference match-up, this loss won't feel so bad for the following reason:

- irrespective of the beating we gave the vikings the second time around, it is VERY difficult to beat a team twice in a row. That bodes well for as... ohhh... lets say.... in the SB???

Last season we beat the cards 2x in a row, and lost to the vikes 2x in a row. I think the saying or thought is that its hard to do it 3x.

ivo610

Cheesehead
Reaction score
thats why brady walks with a limp like a ****. hes got so much weight on one hand from all those super bowl rings

More impressive, the rings or his accomplishments in the bedroom?

He will never live down the goat thing though.

OP
OP

2411t

Cheesehead
Reaction score
Last season we beat the cards 2x in a row, and lost to the vikes 2x in a row. I think the saying or thought is that its hard to do it 3x.

Not saying it's impossible. I'm saying it's tough. We beat the cards 2x in a row???

But this season especially... I'm not gonna look at the stats, but it seems like so many competitive teams are splitting matchups this season.

PackersRS

Cheesehead
Reaction score
I'm not scared, they're not gonna embarrass us with a clobbering. As long as we're close.
Truth be told, they can be beat, we beat NY at home when we've never done that before. Who knows? Any given Sunday.
Even with all the injuries, this Packers team will NEVER lose by a wide margin.

We are living a great time to be a Packer. Even with all the flaws we have, we can play with anyone anywhere, and it will be so for many more years.

I don't see any team that I look and say "for sure it's a loss". I don't see any team that I look and say "I hope we lose by little".

Members online

Latest posts