1. Welcome to Green Bay Packers NFL Football Forum & Community!
    Packer Forum is one of the largest online communities for the Green Bay Packers.

You are currently viewing our community forums as a guest user.

Having an account grants you additional privileges, such as creating and participating in discussions. Furthermore, we hide most of the ads once you register as a member!
  2. Big Announcement Coming for 2015 Football Season!!

Be on the look out for a big Packer Forum announcement when the schedule is released. Full details coming soon...

Any of you guys going to the game on Sunday?

Discussion in 'Packer Fan Forum' started by 98Redbird, Dec 20, 2013.

1. 98Redbird

98Redbird Cheesehead

Ratings:
    +234
    Ordered tickets a few days ago, just wondering if anyone from the forum is going?

2. yooperpackfan

yooperpackfan Cheesehead

Ratings:
    +335
    I had tickets but gave them away.
    I swore off any more winter games after the Lions game last year.
    Too old to sit in the cold.
    BTW, I gave them to confirmed Packers fans.

• Like Like x 1
    • Funny Funny x 1
  3. VolvoD

VolvoD Cheesehead

Ratings:
    +643
    I was about to blast you until I read that last line. I fear there will be more Pittsburgh fans than packers fans there. I cant help but think of people who sold their tickets during the games prior to the last two weeks. Ugh. I hope its not like that Giants playoff game again. i swear you couldnt even tell it was a home game based on how many giants idiot fans there were. Still, i would never give up tickets to a packers game if i had them. NEVER.

4. 98Redbird

98Redbird Cheesehead

Ratings:
    +234

This is exactly why I decided to buy tickets regardless. They were 1/2 the normal price, and I refuse to give a seat to a potential Steelers fan!

5. FrankRizzo

FrankRizzo Cheesehead

Ratings:
    +1,679
    With as many of US Packer fans on the season ticket waiting list (for decades... I started in 1998 and am still around 25,000), I wish the Packers had a provision, a clause, in the season ticket agreement that stated that if any opposing fans occupied any pair (or more than pair) of seats, confirmed, that they season-tickets would be revoked the next season and offered to the next Packer fan on the list.

Reshuffle the fanbase. THOSE are not fans.
    THOSE are greedy wannabe businessmen.

• Agree Agree x 1
  6. VolvoD

VolvoD Cheesehead

Ratings:
    +643
    As a shareholder, that is my number 1 request. Do not reward fake fans with season tickets, they should be taken away if the privalege is absued (aka selling ticket to a person that is not a packers fan)