Antonio Brown

XPack

Cheesehead
Reaction score
Now they have Cooper and Brown :confused:

BB has a history of pulling rabbits and it'll be a good battle between him and Brown...but knowing the Pat's luck, this may be the ticket to their SB.

Damn that team.

AKCheese

Cheesehead
Reaction score
Don’t forget Josh Gordon. BB does not sit back hoping “a young roster” will develop in a year or two, he puts weapons around his QB and “just wins baby”.

Packer Fan in SD

Cheesehead
Reaction score
Now they have Cooper and Brown :confused:

BB has a history of pulling rabbits and it'll be a good battle between him and Brown...but knowing the Pat's luck, this may be the ticket to their SB.

Damn that team.
Cooper? They have Brown, Edelman, Gordon and Thomas. All vets, all great receivers in the past and all drooling to get catches from Brady, but not drooling as much as Brady is to have so many vets at his disposal.

rmontro

Cheesehead
Reaction score
I knew he'd end up with the Patriots. The speed at which it happened makes me a little suspicious though. Can't help but wonder if this was his plan all along.

If AB came to the Packers, he'd most likely continue to act like a *******, just like he did in Oakland (or wherever the Raiders are this year). But I bet he behaves like an angel in NE. If anyone can find the gold in him, it's Belichick, he commands respect. Can't argue with results. AB would rather take less and play in NE than make more and play in Oakland.

The salary cap doesn't seem to affect them. The Patriots won the Super Bowl last year but their team looks stronger this year. Watch Gronk return in November and they get Super Bowl #7.

PackinMSP

Cheesehead
Reaction score
Who else saw this coming?

I would have loved to have seen him opposite Davante and lined up inside with Davante and MVS outside..

Oh well

Dantés

Gute Loot
Reaction score
I would have loved to see him release secretly recorded videos of Rodgers on his Insta Stories. Could have been so great!

RepStar15

"We're going to relentlessly chase perfection."
Reaction score
I thought we were finally going to see Tom Brady play a season without a hall of fame offensive weapon on his team...oh well

Glad he’s not in Green Bay though, I can’t stand the drama. The only place that will get him under control is New England. They will won another super bowl. Gosh I wish we were in the AFC. Packers are a top 3 team in the AFC, probably are not in most people’s top 6 in the NFC.

rmontro

Cheesehead
Reaction score
I wonder what Jon Gruden thought when he saw AB's "I'm Free" video reaction to getting released by the Raider? The Patriots are playing chess and the rest of the NFL are playing checkers.

OP
OP
XPack

XPack

Cheesehead
Reaction score
Gosh I wish we were in the AFC. Packers are a top 3 team in the AFC, probably are not in most people’s top 6 in the NFC.
Yeah. AFC East and South are so **** that we'd smell like SB winners there. NFC is tough,North probably the most tough of all.

Pkrjones

Cheesehead
Reaction score
Further plunging the dagger into the Patriot's heart in 2019... signing Marshal Newhouse!! Brady should be hurt within 2 games if "the turnstile" gets game time. ;)

OP
OP
XPack

XPack

Cheesehead
Reaction score
NFL is "Seriously considering" adding Brown to exempt list, pending completion of investigation.

Pkrjones

Cheesehead
Reaction score
As much as I detest AB's shenanigans and forcing his way off of the Raiders into into Belichick's waiting arms this does look like a cash-grab attempt by his trainer. Don't doubt that AB didn't do much of what the story says, but why didn't she file criminal charges? To go after him financially, only, doesn't seem right to me.

Latest news is that she passed a polygraph test.

Last edited:

Pokerbrat2000

Opinions are like A-holes, we all have one.
Reaction score
Begins to tally up all the posters who come forward and say "Now we should sign AB, he will be cheap" :rolleyes::roflmao::whistling::cool:

Members online

Latest posts