1. Welcome to Green Bay Packers NFL Football Forum & Community!
    Packer Forum is one of the largest online communities for the Green Bay Packers.

You are currently viewing our community forums as a guest user.

Having an account grants you additional privileges, such as creating and participating in discussions. Furthermore, we hide most of the ads once you register as a member!
    Dismiss Notice

Another Visitor from Steeler Nation

Discussion in 'Packer Fan Forum' started by Preacher, Nov 6, 2011.

1. Preacher

Preacher Cheesehead

Ratings:
    +21
    So I decided to pop on by and say hi... as it looks as though there may be a chance we'll be meeting again in the early new year (may be a chance... it's still too early in the season).

But it seems GoSlash had the same idea. Great Minds Think Alike... and so do ours, eh slash?

Anyway, I gotta say it's nice to see a team undefeated at this point, and not pounding their chests and crying for the media to gob all about them.

Good luck the rest of the year and hopefully we'll see each other again, especially on a field that doesn't take out one of our top WR's and your best CB, not to mention the seating fiasco, the . . . nevermind. Can anyone tell I don't like Dallas? ;)

2. 2411t

2411t Cheesehead

Ratings:
    +119
    What? A classy Steelers fan? You are the most welcome here

• Like Like x 1
  3. longtimefan

longtimefan Super Moderator Staff Member Super Moderator

Ratings:
    +2,994
    Welcome!! Look forward to friendly smack!!

4. Kitten

Kitten Feline Cheesehead Staff Member Super Moderator

Ratings:
    +1,429
    Welcome back!!! Good luck to the Steel Curtain (for Fantasy Football purposes exclusively)! ;)