Amish Mafia Mock Offseason

brandon2348

GO PACK GO!
Reaction score
Ok. So comprehension is hard for you, I understand that now.

Monty isn't a true WR. He's a flex. Parris Campbell is the same, but yes, he's more explosive. We need a true WR. You want to put him in on the a lot, but the dude doesn't hardly know how to run routes correctly. What I'm trying to get across is that there is a lot more to playing WR than just speed, and Campbell struggles in those aspects. There are a lot better WR options than him.

I agree with this. Campbell is going to need to be developed as his route tree at OSU is pretty vanilla but so was Harvin at Florida. We have Cobb for one more year and in the meantime there are certain things Campbell could help us with. I think he has a better grasp with the ball in his hands then you give him, I know TT likes to draft production but to make the team "more talented" you have to think outside the box a little.

shockerx

Cheesehead
Reaction score
yeah i meant Clark! i dont know why i said jones...Clark will be pro bowler next year. R. Smith would be great...not sure he will be there. I dont want Key..baggage.

7thFloorRA

Cheesehead
Reaction score
The Giants are going to cut a starting RT and a 1st rd pick CB. Both have severe character issues in the locker room it appears. I think you have to at least explore the option considering how bad TT's picks have been lately.

OP
OP
AmishMafia

AmishMafia

Cheesehead
Reaction score
Roquan Smith will make you forget about Martinez real quick. See this is the problem. We have no "game changers" other then Aaron Rodgers. You guys keep pumping up our first round picks when overall we have gotten average production at best.
Yes, overall production is poor. That does not mean the players suck. Adding better players will not help the Packers. The Packers had 7 HOF players on their team and only won 1 game back in 1957. They had the talent, just bad coaching.

brandon2348

GO PACK GO!
Reaction score
Yes, overall production is poor. That does not mean the players suck. Adding better players will not help the Packers. The Packers had 7 HOF players on their team and only won 1 game back in 1957. They had the talent, just bad coaching.

Were going to find out here pretty soon. I personally believe the Packers have some nice pieces on the defensive side of the ball but all of the work is far from done. Once again as I've posted Thompson needs to add a few more pieces. Specifically he needs to get the defense faster and meaner in the middle all the way to the back end. You build a solid defense inside out. Not outside in. Help on the edge is also needed as I don't see Matthews or Perry as "game changers". It will be interesting to see how Thompson addresses this.

Lastly, I don't think it will kill our 2018 Super Bowl hopes to stay away from the pac 12 in the draft.

Members online

Latest posts