1. Welcome to Green Bay Packers NFL Football Forum & Community!

Packer Forum is one of the largest online communities for the Green Bay Packers. You are currently viewing our community forums as a guest user.

Having an account grants you additional privileges, such as creating and participating in discussions. Furthermore, we hide most of the ads once you register as a member!
    Dismiss Notice

Amazing QB Stat

Discussion in 'Packer Fan Forum' started by NOMOFO, Sep 30, 2014.

1. NOMOFO

NOMOFO Cheesehead

Ratings:
    +394
    I read this on a Bear's fan forum. I love going there to see them btch like little school girls. :D

Favre and Rodgers total TD passes for the Packers, equal half of the TOTAL TD passes in the Bear's entire 100 year history!

I suppose it's no wonder they hate our QBs so much huh? :D:p:D:laugh::laugh::laugh:

• Funny Funny x 1
    • Winner Winner x 1
  2. Forget Favre

Forget Favre Cheesehead

Ratings:
    +2,796
    We are very lucky to be fans of a team that has had two back-to-back great SB winning QBs.

• Agree Agree x 1
  3. NOMOFO

NOMOFO Cheesehead

Ratings:
    +394
    No question we're spoiled with Rodgers big-time. I was looking over QB stats this morning. Rodgers is right up there in the top 10 in yards and TD passes and he's right near the top as usual in QB rating. His "slow start" is still better than most of the NFL's QBs... but that's for another thread. :)

4. Forget Favre

Forget Favre Cheesehead

Ratings:
    +2,796
    If I understand it correctly, Rodgers set a record for 25,000 yards thrown in the least amount attempts during the game against the Bears.

However I'm more interested in SB wins than stats.

5. Poppa San

Poppa San SB I trophy First of four Staff Member Moderator

Ratings:
    +1,627
    The neatest stat I came across is the QB of the team that has the most points at the end gets credit for a win no matter how poorly his other stats are.

• Like Like x 2
    • Funny Funny x 1
  6. JBlood

JBlood Cheesehead

Ratings:
    +1,312
    Rogers currently is the career leading QB in adjusted net yards passing per attempt in the HISTORY of THE NFL. By far the most telling stat (currently) of quarterback value in the NFL.

• Winner Winner x 1