Amazing QB Stat

NOMOFO

Cheesehead
Reaction score
I read this on a Bear's fan forum. I love going there to see them btch like little school girls. :D

Favre and Rodgers total TD passes for the Packers, equal half of the TOTAL TD passes in the Bear's entire 100 year history!

I suppose it's no wonder they hate our QBs so much huh? :D:p:D:laugh::laugh::laugh:

Forget Favre

Cheesehead
Reaction score
We are very lucky to be fans of a team that has had two back-to-back great SB winning QBs.

OP
OP
NOMOFO

NOMOFO

Cheesehead
Reaction score
No question we're spoiled with Rodgers big-time. I was looking over QB stats this morning. Rodgers is right up there in the top 10 in yards and TD passes and he's right near the top as usual in QB rating. His "slow start" is still better than most of the NFL's QBs... but that's for another thread. :)

Forget Favre

Cheesehead
Reaction score
If I understand it correctly, Rodgers set a record for 25,000 yards thrown in the least amount attempts during the game against the Bears.

However I'm more interested in SB wins than stats.

JBlood

Cheesehead
Reaction score
Rogers currently is the career leading QB in adjusted net yards passing per attempt in the HISTORY of THE NFL. By far the most telling stat (currently) of quarterback value in the NFL.

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts