alternate uni's

Ted's Zombie Army

Cheesehead
Reaction score
It was the Packers god himself, Vince Lombardi, who changed the uniform to the look that we see today. It was part of his overhaul when he arrived in 1959. The "G" logo was added to the helmets in 1961. It was designed by Dad Brashier, the longtime Packers equipment manager. The team was so bad when Lombardi arrived, and since he turned a loser into a winner in his first year, I don't think anybody was going to question the switch at the time.
There is always opposition to any proposed uni change since. I'm suprised that it didn't change during the Packers' dark ages of the 70's and 80's. You'd think that someone would have wanted some new karma back then.

Tim S.

Cheesehead
Reaction score
You must be logged in to see this image or video!
[

This is a rough draft of what the alternates would look like

I would possibly go for white pants with a yellow stripe along with thin green stripes on either side of the yellow. I am not a fan of the all one color uniform.

longtimefan

Staff member
Reaction score
On wikipedia it has our colors listed as dark green, "Athletic Gold", and white. Athletic gold eh, first time I've ever heard that type of gold. So I guess technically it's gold.

What are the official color shades of the Packers? Dark Green (*** 5535-C), Gold (*** 1235-C) and White

Members online

Latest posts