All Sitton & Lang & OL threads merged

adambr2

Cheesehead
Reaction score
Sitton doesn't have much to do with Bahk IMO. Sitton was going to be a FA after this year anyway. They do save 7M to roll over, but I don't think will have anything to do with the Bahk call either way.

7thFloorRA

Cheesehead
Reaction score
We should have seen the writing on the wall. He had a bad year last year. His foot has not and will never heal according to Josh himself. He still gets tons of respect around the league and pro bowl votes but that is from what he did long ago.

Wynnebeck

Cheesehead
Reaction score
Bet you were refreshing Twitter with a bottle of lotion and Kleenex beside you huh? Necrobumped a thread 7 months later? Sad.

OP
OP
Scotland Yard

Scotland Yard

What the hell is going on around here!
Reaction score
Bet you were refreshing Twitter with a bottle of lotion and Kleenex beside you huh? Necrobumped a thread 7 months later? Sad.
Yeah, well at least I never sunk into the gutter with piggish little rude comments about other people like some little third grader. You add nothing to the conversation, no intelligence, no friendship, only attack and rip others apart, you are pitied by your betters.

Wynnebeck

Cheesehead
Reaction score
Yeah, well at least I never sunk into the gutter with piggish little rude comments about other people like some little third grader. You add nothing to the conversation, no intelligence, no friendship, only attack and rip others apart, you are pitied by your betters.

Lol This reeks of an angst ridden teenager mad because no one is there to pat him on the back for a post that equates to nothing more than self congratulatory circle jerk. Spare me your condescension, sport.

Vrill

Cheesehead
Reaction score
Lol This reeks of an angst ridden teenager mad because no one is there to pat him on the back for a post that equates to nothing more than self congratulatory circle jerk. Spare me your condescension, sport.

You're full of hyperbole and BS, IMO. I think you're a troll and a horrible fan. You should just jump off the Packer bandwagon now and go join the Queens or the Cowpattie wagons.

GreenBaySlacker

Cheesehead
Reaction score
But I thought he was one of the best linemen we have? What happened?
I heard salary cap move... Not thompsons style, but logical if he decided to put that money else where.

I also heard it was personal conduct... Just talk now, but incognito in miami was brought up... Could explain last years offensive implosion after the bye.

Packerlover

Cheesehead
Reaction score
I heard salary cap move... Not thompsons style, but logical if he decided to put that money else where.

I also heard it was personal conduct... Just talk now, but incognito in miami was brought up... Could explain last years offensive implosion after the bye.

I'm surprised and a little disappointed by this move but I put my faith in TT and MM. They must feel that his replacement or shuffling the line around will give Rodgers more protection in the passing game and improve the running game..

GreenBaySlacker

Cheesehead
Reaction score
I'm surprised and a little disappointed by this move but I put my faith in TT and MM. They must feel that his replacement or shuffling the line around will give Rodgers more protection in the passing game and improve the running game..
I. Think its directly related to us offering bahk a deal here soon.

GreenBaySlacker

Cheesehead
Reaction score
Is Bahktiari worth a contract similar to Sitton's? I don't think he is, not yet
I think he is the best lt ted thompson has drafted to date... And he is filling out. I really think he is a solid building block... Will be able to finish rodgers career

gonzozab

Cheesehead
Reaction score
Bakh had a nice rookie year considering he was thrown into the LT position and hasn't blossomed since. He can't go a game without being penalized and his pass blocking is barely average.

Packerlover

Cheesehead
Reaction score
I think he is the best lt ted thompson has drafted to date... And he is filling out. I really think he is a solid building block... Will be able to finish rodgers career
I think he has to have an outstanding year this season for me to believe he is the answer at left tackle. he makes a lot of mistakes.

Packerlover

Cheesehead
Reaction score
Bakh had a nice rookie year considering he was thrown into the LT position and hasn't blossomed since. He can't go a game without being penalized and his pass blocking is barely average.
I agree with you. He needs to have an outstanding season to put these things behind him..

Packerlover

Cheesehead
Reaction score
I'm expecting big things from the pack this season. last year sucked because of all the injuries. I want an injury free season and the offense to be in the top 5 again. Rodgers needs protection and I hope cutting Sitton doesn't backfire on us..

Bagadeez04

Cheesehead
Reaction score
Gotta admit, this guy must have been on to something. I knew he had back problems, i never thought they'd go anywhere near cutting him. The fact no one else wants to trade for him says something too.

Not sure i understand waiting until the beginning of the regular season to make this move...I hope they have a decent plan to replace him.

Bagadeez04

Cheesehead
Reaction score
Honest question. Why now? Why not a month ago, or two weeks ago. Is there some contractual reason they kept him right up until the last minute?

Seems that it would make sense to make this move even a week ago, to test out whatever there plan is to replace him.

Members online

Latest posts