Al Harris Charges dropped

trippster

Cheesehead
Reaction score
Dade County prosecutor's office has dropped charges against Al Harris for his involvement at a strip bar in Miami. According to sources, there was not enough credible evidence to proceed.

tromadz

Cheesehead
Reaction score
sounds like a case of someone trying to take advantage of someone 'famous' pressuring for an out of court settlement maybe, but Al was like '**** that, lets take it to court, thats MY money!"

vikefan

Cheesehead
Reaction score
trippster said:
Dade County prosecutor's office has dropped charges against Al Harris for his involvement at a strip bar in Miami. According to sources, there was not enough credible evidence to proceed.
"not enough credible evidence to proceed"?
What, did they have him drop his pants? :p

CaliforniaCheez

Cheesehead
Reaction score
Al is proud of his hair and some strange woman coming at him with sissors deserves a push even if she thought she was "helping".

Al got his hair uncaught and everything was fine. The DA has more important crimes as a priority. A man trapped by his hair is not a threat to society.

There is no comparison to the lewd, shameful behavior of the Vikings waving genitilia in public and urinating on a ladies yard. The Vikings never cooperated with the police.

Al merely defended his hair from a woman with a sissors wanting to remove a body part.

Vike fan you are way off on this.

MajicMan

Cheesehead
Reaction score
After the original whizinator and the love boat, the last thing I would except to see on this board is a vike troll comenting about player misconduct out and about.

"Cleanse yourselves in the water of lake minnetonka," silly Vikings.

Man, Dave Chappelle is a riot. Everytime I hear that bit now, I gotta think about those wacky vikes.

vikefan

Cheesehead
Reaction score
MajicMan said:
After the original whizinator and the love boat, the last thing I would except to see on this board is a vike troll comenting about player misconduct out and about.

"Cleanse yourselves in the water of lake minnetonka," silly Vikings.

Man, Dave Chappelle is a riot. Everytime I hear that bit now, I gotta think about those wacky vikes.
What was my comment that you found so offensive?
Last place in the North has really left you guys with some thin skins.