Add green pants to uniform

PhilaPackersFan

Cheesehead
Reaction score
Just wondering how the Pack would look if they wore new glossy / shiny green pants with 2 gold stripes and one white stripe in the middle. These can be worn at home with the green jersey, or away with the white jersey.

rmontro

Cheesehead
Reaction score
I would much rather they wore dark green pants with their dark jerseys for their color rush uniforms, instead of the all white. Those all white uniforms look like they're really cold in the late fall at Lambeau.

Color rush aside, I'd be cool with some dark green pants added. I know some want to keep the classic look, and I'm cool with that too, but I wouldn't mind shaking it up a bit. Especially if it was just for an alternative uniform.

Personally, I think they should have gone all yellow (gold) for the color rush uniforms. For the all whites, they just changed the pants. You can't make big money selling pants. But if they wore yellow jerseys, I bet they would be big sellers. A missed opportunity.

Fredrik87

Cheesehead
Reaction score
To be honest I really like our classic regular green&gold uniforms and would much rather we play all are games with those except maybe one game with the retro blue.
And gold and get rid of the color rush uniforms completely while we're at it.

Last edited:
Reaction score
I’d like a yellow theme jersey looking like a checkered green n white dart board with points and doubles n triples.. and a green bullseye

G0P4ckG0

Cheesehead
Reaction score
The only change of any kind I would be ok with is Ron Wolf's proposal to change colors to hunter green and true gold, similar to Notre Dame

I

I asked LT to delete my acct

The only change of any kind I would be ok with is Ron Wolf's proposal to change colors to hunter green and true gold, similar to Notre Dame

As our learned friend just said, if it ain`t broke, don`t need fixin.

rmontro

Cheesehead
Reaction score
As our learned friend just said, if it ain`t broke, don`t need fixin.
They could have said that back in the 40s too. They've changed the uniforms multiple times since the 60s, it's just that the changes have been relatively subtle. Although I'm not sure you could call the change from the drab mustard cheese color to sparkly gold all that subtle. A lot of people even like the all white color rush uniforms - I don't really care for them, but others do. I don't think a change is necessary, but I'm open to it - especially if it's just for an alternative uniform that you only see once or twice a year. If I could watch those blue jerseys with the numbers in a yellow circle, I could watch anything.

GreenNGold_81

Cheesehead
Reaction score
I think to reflect the true history of the team, adorning the players in cardboard may be a good idea.

Pugger

Cheesehead
Reaction score
I do like our all white rush uniforms. They are a lot better than some of the other monstrosities other teams are forced to wear.

Heyjoe4

Cheesehead
Reaction score
I would much rather they wore dark green pants with their dark jerseys for their color rush uniforms, instead of the all white. Those all white uniforms look like they're really cold in the late fall at Lambeau.

Color rush aside, I'd be cool with some dark green pants added. I know some want to keep the classic look, and I'm cool with that too, but I wouldn't mind shaking it up a bit. Especially if it was just for an alternative uniform.

Personally, I think they should have gone all yellow (gold) for the color rush uniforms. For the all whites, they just changed the pants. You can't make big money selling pants. But if they wore yellow jerseys, I bet they would be big sellers. A missed opportunity.
That’s a good point on the yellow jerseys. I wouldn’t mind doing a color rush three times a year, white in the fall, then yellow, then green. I do like the one-color look.

But please, please no more of the throwback uniforms with tan pants and a blue jersey. OMG those are UGLY!

Heyjoe4

Cheesehead
Reaction score
I do like our all white rush uniforms. They are a lot better than some of the other monstrosities other teams are forced to wear.
They do look sleek. Especially compared to the Hags lime green. Ugh.

Heyjoe4

Cheesehead
Reaction score
I think the only all white uniforms I ever liked were the Csonka era Dolphins.
Those were sharp. And they made sense given they played in Miami. Can you imagine GB wearing all white in a snowstorm? They’d be invisible.

Poppa San

* Team Owner *
Staff member
Reaction score
I would like to see a 2-3 tone green and black camo top with olive or khaki pants, black shoes and leggings, and hammered gold numbers for armed services weekend in November. I think camo jerseys would work all the time with the khaki pants.

rmontro

Cheesehead
Reaction score
I would like to see a 2-3 tone green and black camo top with olive or khaki pants, black shoes and leggings, and hammered gold numbers for armed services weekend in November.
Baseball does it, why not football?

Heyjoe4

Cheesehead
Reaction score
I would like to see a 2-3 tone green and black camo top with olive or khaki pants, black shoes and leggings, and hammered gold numbers for armed services weekend in November. I think camo jerseys would work all the time with the khaki pants.
Wow Poppa, my mind is exploding trying to imagine those uniforms. Very creative.

But what if the opponent did something similar in respect of armed services weekend? Everyone in camo? Probably a lot of interceptions!

Honoring armed services weekend in some fashion though is an excellent suggestion. Just not sure it would work with uniforms. Don’t let that stifle your creativity!

Munch

NFL Owner
Reaction score
The only minute change I would like is to add a ‘G’ or PACKERS above the back name plate or chest similar to the Dolphins jersey. That’s it that’s all.

GO PACK GO!!!!

Do7

Cheesehead
Reaction score
I found this in regards to green pants. Looks pretty good.

You must be logged in to see this image or video!

Poppa San

* Team Owner *
Staff member
Reaction score
Wow Poppa, my mind is exploding trying to imagine those uniforms. Very creative.

But what if the opponent did something similar in respect of armed services weekend? Everyone in camo? Probably a lot of interceptions!

Honoring armed services weekend in some fashion though is an excellent suggestion. Just not sure it would work with uniforms. Don’t let that stifle your creativity!
Camo patterns in different colors. Thought of this when one of the kids had a blue camo patterned T-shirt. School colors were blue and white. They were looking for new basketball uni's. I suggested the camo since then they'd only need one. Not traditional enough so it was vetoed. They went with the reversible tops.

Heyjoe4

Cheesehead
Reaction score
I honestly prefer this one over the yellow pants for the away outfits. Idk why but I feel the green really helps bring out the design more.
Exactly. The yellow pants look lame in comparison.