Adams Traded to Las Vegas

tynimiller

Cheesehead
Reaction score
Frustration....never would have thought that of him

To me momentary frustration gets us all...the crazy thing for me was there was no hand reach or instinctive snapping back into the Davante we all have seen for years...dude straight cold stared him like Burfict would guys after a dirty hit. It was so out of character.

milani

Cheesehead
Reaction score
He pushed a photographer after the game going into the tunnel
Not good. The last drive all the Raiders needed was to get inside the 40 and kick it. Recall when Rodgers hit him twice in SF and Crosby kicked it for the win.

Mondio

Cheesehead
Reaction score
Dude is gonna get paid (and he should) NFL should sit Adams for a game
imagine a world where we've become so ridiculous that walking directly into the path of another person has become a means to get paid LOL
Let's call it what it was, a learning experience and move on.

besides if we really want to get ridiculous about things i'm sure there is a clause in there about being in the media and on field and impeding a player. Devante should should start arguing he was protecting himself as this guy just stepped right in front of him obliviously and with no regard for other walking into the tunnel as should be expected at this time and he was merely stopping the instance their feet could have been tangled and he could have fallen and sustained a career ending injury, possibly paralysis. he should also develop nightmares and then sue this guy and get his paycheck back.

This has gotten stupid.

milani

Cheesehead
Reaction score
Adams should have stayed in Green Bay.
Right now it DOES seem like a lose lose for both teams. Raiders need a LOT of defensive help. Even more than us. And we need someone in our receiving corps that poses a constant great.

OP
OP
A

AGreen2AJones

Cheesehead
Reaction score
Q
imagine a world where we've become so ridiculous that walking directly into the path of another person has become a means to get paid LOL
Let's call it what it was, a learning experience and move on.

besides if we really want to get ridiculous about things i'm sure there is a clause in there about being in the media and on field and impeding a player. Devante should should start arguing he was protecting himself as this guy just stepped right in front of him obliviously and with no regard for other walking into the tunnel as should be expected at this time and he was merely stopping the instance their feet could have been tangled and he could have fallen and sustained a career ending injury, possibly paralysis. he should also develop nightmares and then sue this guy and get his paycheck back.

This has gotten stupid.
This is Davantes lawyers. When someone walks in front of you you don't full blow extend your arms shove someone. And why did Davante have the right away over him? They were crossing....this is such an idiotic response. So if you cross in front of me I can shove you full extension?!

Mondio

Cheesehead
Reaction score
Q

This is Davantes lawyers. When someone walks in front of you you don't full blow extend your arms shove someone. And why did Davante have the right away over him? They were crossing....this is such an idiotic response. So if you cross in front of me I can shove you full extension?!
if I run right in front of you, go ahead. My response was no more idiotic than filing a police charge for assault because you ran out in front of someone. At the very least they were going to run into each other.

Packerbacker1996

Cheesehead
Reaction score
If Adams stayed in GB we would still be relying on 1 guy to win games. Because he is gone, his absence forces this inept coaching stuff to think and reevaluate everything.

Adams leaving exposed MLF for what he is. A grossly overrated coach who lacks leadership skills, is slow to think, can't keep the team focused, generally not very good at all.

I'm glad this is happening. I'm tired of getting pisst off. If we lose couple more games and Lafleur loses the team maybe Gute will get agressive anc make some drastic changes.
Crummy from Davante but imagine filing a police report over that lol
It's 1 clear reason he filed police report and went to hospital to get checked out. Dude is documenting everything he need in preparation for a lawsuit against Adams and the NFL . He not upset he think he just won lottery.

longtimefan

Staff member
Reaction score
if I run right in front of you, go ahead. My response was no more idiotic than filing a police charge for assault because you ran out in front of someone. At the very least they were going to run into each other.
adams admitted being frustrated.

If I am doing my job (which he was) and pushed to the ground, im getting up to knock someone down....OR if I am hurt I am filing a report.

What if it was a 50 year old woman and same injury happened??

Mondio

Cheesehead
Reaction score
adams admitted being frustrated.

If I am doing my job (which he was) and pushed to the ground, im getting up to knock someone down....OR if I am hurt I am filing a report.

What if it was a 50 year old woman and same injury happened??
he should file a work comp claim and move on.

and someone who's not able to be aware of their surroundings on a football field before, during or immediately after games, has no business being there.
Adams should be fined, game suspension whatever. I'm sure he feels like an *** as he should and has already apologized. He hasn't made it a habit of lashing out in 30 years, so I'm confident he's learned from this and it's not who he is.
the other, i'm betting has zero injuries that don't exist merely on paper and hoping for a payout before any real trial or examinations. a bunch of doctors and lawyers have their hands out for free money right now. Assault, give me a break. and wearing short shorts is ***********.

weeds

Fiber deprived old guy.
Reaction score
If I'm on that jury ... that freelance camera man would get $1 and his scum bag lawyer would get 30% of that. "OK guys. You win"

longtimefan

Staff member
Reaction score
he should file a work comp claim and move on.

and someone who's not able to be aware of their surroundings on a football field before, during or immediately after games, has no business being there.
Adams should be fined, game suspension whatever. I'm sure he feels like an *** as he should and has already apologized. He hasn't made it a habit of lashing out in 30 years, so I'm confident he's learned from this and it's not who he is.
the other, i'm betting has zero injuries that don't exist merely on paper and hoping for a payout before any real trial or examinations. a bunch of doctors and lawyers have their hands out for free money right now. Assault, give me a break. and wearing short shorts is ***********.
Possible he was told by cops that if there are injuries he has to file a report so there is a paper trail?

Maybe he didnt want to file.

I dont know but ive personally been part of something similar.

To file an insurance claim for damages there needs to be a police report.

Just dont be so fast to make comments where you have no idea what is happening

milani

Cheesehead
Reaction score
If Adams stayed in GB we would still be relying on 1 guy to win games. Because he is gone, his absence forces this inept coaching stuff to think and reevaluate everything.

Adams leaving exposed MLF for what he is. A grossly overrated coach who lacks leadership skills, is slow to think, can't keep the team focused, generally not very good at all.

I'm glad this is happening. I'm tired of getting pisst off. If we lose couple more games and Lafleur loses the team maybe Gute will get agressive anc make some drastic changes.

It's 1 clear reason he filed police report and went to hospital to get checked out. Dude is documenting everything he need in preparation for a lawsuit against Adams and the NFL . He not upset he think he just won lottery.
I believe if the game was played in Vegas you would not see a police report or any charges. Just bad PR.

Mondio

Cheesehead
Reaction score
Possible he was told by cops that if there are injuries he has to file a report so there is a paper trail?

Maybe he didnt want to file.

I dont know but ive personally been part of something similar.

To file an insurance claim for damages there needs to be a police report.

Just dont be so fast to make comments where you have no idea what is happening

WC requires no report other than with your supervisor and that would certainly cover any injury on the job.

longtimefan

Staff member
Reaction score
WC requires no report other than with your supervisor and that would certainly cover any injury on the job.
Im fully aware of wc claims. Did he file one? We dont know

All speculation on your part.

He can still file police report for assult

Mondio

Cheesehead
Reaction score
Im fully aware of wc claims. Did he file one? We dont know

All speculation on your part.

He can still file police report for assult
I don’t know, I said he should and move on. I doubt he was even hurt, but if he was that would cover it.

I think filing for assault in this case is ridiculous. Our definitions of what constitutes certain things has grown exceedingly large to the point they’re becoming useless. Unless you want to make someone pay. Which is the case here

AKCheese

Cheesehead
Reaction score
Wow amazing how much jock sniffers are willing to let their “heroes” get away with. Did you see the tape? If this occured at the mall no question NONE that this was assault. Adams felt entitled and frustrated and took it out by physically attacking a guy working his game. Maybe out of character, maybe he’s sorry, but there are consequences when you commit a criminal act and civil consequences when you injure someone. Pro Tip: dont want to get charged with assault/ sued for injuries? Don’t hit some guy just doing his job. I see a one game suspension from the league and if the guys injuries are minor, a couple hundred thousand paid to him to make things go away.

AKCheese

Cheesehead
Reaction score
actually I believe the proper charge should be assault and battery since he actually hit/shoved the guy

OP
OP
A

AGreen2AJones

Cheesehead
Reaction score
I don’t know, I said he should and move on. I doubt he was even hurt, but if he was that would cover it.

I think filing for assault in this case is ridiculous. Our definitions of what constitutes certain things has grown exceedingly large to the point they’re becoming useless. Unless you want to make someone pay. Which is the case here
So you can shove anyone at any time under your logc

Mondio

Cheesehead
Reaction score
So you can shove anyone at any time under your logc
Put it this way, I wouldn't choose a time to cross the main path where someone I know is in a heightened state after a charged event in the first place. I'd be a tad bit more respectful. Move sooner, run into the tunnel a couple steps and back out to avoid, wait a ****ing second for the player to cross thru, and then cross and avoid it all in the first place. #1, it would be the correct and respectful thing to do and continue about my job.

But if I was so disrespectful or oblivious to my job surroundings then yes, absolutely I should probably be presented with such a learning experience in which to better myself.
As for Devante, fine him, give him a game suspension, he'd deserve either. What he did wasn't great either, it was frustration, but it certainly wasn't assault. At the very least those guys were going to run into each other with a good chance one gets knocked down because of the media guys actions in the first place. He wasn't getting across cleanly at all by his decision.

If I'm the NFL, I'm protecting my players. Plenty of companies will line up to bring you pictures, interviews and video of their product. Now way I'm standing by and letting my players become subjects for threats of "assault" charges every time a media guy makes a poor decision. by tonights game I'd have a new set of restrictive rules on employee conduct in trying to get coverage.

tynimiller

Cheesehead
Reaction score
I think some need to revisit what the basic legal definition of assault is. It is elevated in many minds to a degree which it does not have to be.

Members online

Latest posts