Adams Traded to Las Vegas

PackerDNA

Cheesehead
Reaction score
Just read from Rob Demovsky; Packers were willing to pay Adams what the Raiders gave him. But Adams wanted to play elsewhere. Rodgers has been kept informed the past several days of the situation.
Remember that Adams and Carr are good friends who played together in college.

red4tribe

Cheesehead
Reaction score
1st and 2nd rounders are solid, but I wish the Raiders had been worse last year. Their first-rounder is just 22nd overall.

ARPackFan

Knock it off with them negative waves
Reaction score
This. Will this be a problem, and if so how much! We'll see how it plays out, but at this moment the team got weaker.

Allegedly, Rodgers was aware of this and still signed the contract.

You must be logged in to see this image or video!

I wish they could have done this before Allen Robinson was snagged by the Rams.

tynimiller

Cheesehead
Reaction score
Hoping even Bryan Edwards is coming back in return....Renfrow would be too much probably

buckthorn

Cheesehead
Reaction score
If this is confirmed, then as of now, the Packer receiving corps is a pathetic joke. We went from a number one and no number two to....? Presumably "Gutty" has a plan, doesn't he. Who else is out there to be gotten? We need true threats for Rogers to throw to, not a bunch of maybes and so-sos. Whoever said this was a great idea...I'd like to hear more about that.

GoPackGo1985

Full On Cheesehead
Reaction score
That’s a ton of money for Adams deal with Raiders
You must be logged in to see this image or video!

PackerDNA

Cheesehead
Reaction score
Going to miss that Rodgers to Adam's magic. But from what I'm gathering so far, Gute didn't have much choice if any. I've already given him and company an A for their work this off season. Anything else from this point on is gravy, but it'll be fascinating to see what his next moves are. He's got plenty of options.

KiDcUdI

Cheesehead
Reaction score
Welp. I guess I would expect us to keep MVS and Tonyan. If they can draft two receivers in this class early and Gute lands on both it’s not so bad.

Problem is Gutey has been downright awful scouting receivers.

OP
OP
A

AGreen2AJones

Cheesehead
Reaction score
Going to miss that Rodgers to Adam's magic. But from what I'm gathering so far, Gute didn't have much choice if any. I've already given him and company an A for their work this off season. Anything else from this point on is gravy, but it'll be fascinating to see what his next moves are. He's got plenty of options.
They were going to pay him. But he didn't want in GB

Members online

Latest posts