1. Welcome to Green Bay Packers NFL Football Forum & Community!
    Packer Forum is one of the largest online communities for the Green Bay Packers.

You are currently viewing our community forums as a guest user.

Having an account grants you additional privileges, such as creating and participating in discussions. Furthermore, we hide most of the ads once you register as a member!
    Dismiss Notice

About time

Discussion in 'Introduce Yourself' started by BigBayBlues, Jan 25, 2011.

1. BigBayBlues

BigBayBlues Cheesehead

Ratings:
    +34
    Hey Packer Backers,

After lurking on these forums for well over a year, I decided it was time to actually register and take part in many of the awesome discussions I read daily.

I'm born and raised in Chicago, but a lifelong Packer fan. Came to Milwaukee to attend college and ended up staying after graduation.

Travelled back home this past weekend to watch the game with all my Bears fan friends, and I have to say that the victory and seeing their pale faces made up for all the years of ribbing they've given me for rooting for the Pack.

Glad to be here and can't wait to see the Lombardi trophy back to where it belongs!

2. IluvGB

IluvGB I <3 Packers!!!!

Ratings:
    +845
    Welcome!!!!
    Looking forward to your posts and some of those pic's of the pale faced friends! lol

3. PackersRS

PackersRS Cheesehead

Ratings:
    +979
    Welcome!

4. BigBayBlues

BigBayBlues Cheesehead

Ratings:
    +34
    Haha I wish I had a camera with me. It was a sight to behold.

5. Green_Bay_Packers

Green_Bay_Packers Cheesehead

Ratings:
    +112
    Welcome to the forum

Why did it take you so long to register?

6. BigBayBlues

BigBayBlues Cheesehead

Ratings:
    +34
    Mostly because I always sign up for forums that I come across and then end up deserting them after a while. I figured if I was still checking in after a while it would mean I was legitimately interested in joining...and then my procrastinating nature kicked in and a while became a looong while...finally I started to feel like a creeper and decided it was time to join lol.