Aaron Rodgers

ESPN760

Cheesehead
Reaction score
Packer fans, just wanted to stop by and let you guys know that Aaron Rodgers was on with Evan Cohen of ESPN 760 in West Palm Beach, FL today. You can give the interview a listen at our website http://www.espn760.com/

neilfii

Hall of Fame Fan
Reaction score
That was a refreshing interview. Its nice to have a QB who doesn't think that it is all about him and who can cut loose and have a little fun.

*Spoiler alert*

I'm with you PackersRS, especially the part about Craig Nall.

IluvGB

I <3 Packers!!!!
Reaction score
That was a great interview! I recommend.

The last part talking about the previous Packers QB was fantastic.

Seriously.. what did I miss??? did I nod off during this??

What did I miss???? do explain!

IluvGB

I <3 Packers!!!!
Reaction score
Listen to the last part and the last question of the interviewer.

I stand corrected,... I heard it the second time,.. I was listening for a different name than Doug Peterson and Craig Nall.

PackersRS

Cheesehead
Reaction score
at work cant hear it, and wont hear it for at least a day

Tell me
Here's a hint:

I stand corrected,... I heard it the second time,.. I was listening for a different name than Doug Peterson and Craig Nall.

BTW, in the interview Aaron talks about how he needed to go through that experience in the draft, falling to the #24.

He said he had a big head. That all the process prior to the draft, he was thaught to sell himself, to coaches, teams, sponsors... And that he couldn't help but to be affected by that talk, to believe he was better than he was. So falling during draft day put him back to his senses.

He said it wasn't about work ethic, that he never lost his work ethic. But it was a mentality thing.

FrankRizzo

Cheesehead
Reaction score
BTW, in the interview Aaron talks about how he needed to go through that experience in the draft, falling to the #24.

He said he had a big head. That all the process prior to the draft, he was thaught to sell himself, to coaches, teams, sponsors... And that he couldn't help but to be affected by that talk, to believe he was better than he was. So falling during draft day put him back to his senses.
You must be logged in to see this image or video!

Members online

Latest posts