Aaron Rodgers is Losing this game

ColoradoPacker51

Cheesehead
Reaction score
enough said, this is on Aaron. He doesn’t find a wide open Aaron Jones on 3 down in the red zone for a field goal, and he missss the throw on 3 down to keep the chains moving. Aaron, period.

OP
OP
ColoradoPacker51

ColoradoPacker51

Cheesehead
Reaction score
This game ****** me off so bad. We’re just a mediocre team, with a ****** coach, and a QB who tries to do too much. This is bull **** and shouldn’t have happened

Arod2gjdd

Cheesehead
Reaction score
I am so ****ing pissed right now. How many chances is the defense going to give you? How many times are you going to go deep on third and short? What is a slant??? Three second half points with a chance to put the game away. This offense is ****ing pathetic. Rodgers (and this offense) is the problem and it's time to admit it

Wildcatk23

Repeat?
Reaction score
I dont think rodgers calls the plays; Multiple 20 yard route plays on 3rd and 3 and refusing to use Jones and the running game.

ls1bob

Cheesehead
Reaction score
Whether it is Rodgers or MM. This team has had a sandlot style passing game since the 2014 season

Dieseljunkie12

Cheesehead
Reaction score
Rodgers has a 129 QB rating. Get real. The defense is bad and McCarthy horrible.

Stop with theqb rating already. Guys win (not regularly) with half of that. Its more than just stats, it's also about making the plays when they need to be made. Again going for a contested 15 yard pass instead of the easy 5+. Without looking I would say 3/4 of his yards were bombs such as Tonyan for 54 and Adam's for good chunks.

FL-PACKERfan

Cheesehead
Reaction score
Rodgers was awful in the second half. Missed throws. Missed reads. Holding on to the ball way too long.

Dblbogey

Cheesehead
Reaction score
Looks to me like Rodgers is playing scared this year, afraid of getting hit and getting injured again. His mechanics are badly flawed, throwing off his back foot, not stepping into his throws. He also doesn't seem to see open receivers or chooses to ignore it looking for a big play, usually resulting in a sack. That last 3rd and 3 was embarrassingly bad, he looked panicked and rushed a simple throw to a wide open receiver. I hope he figures it out before next year, because I can't see GB winning 5 of 6, which may not get them into the playoffs anyway. Good effort by the Packers, but when it mattered, Rodgers didn't deliver. Seems to be the pattern this year.

Do7

Cheesehead
Reaction score
Looks to me like Rodgers is playing scared this year, afraid of getting hit and getting injured again. His mechanics are badly flawed, throwing off his back foot, not stepping into his throws. He also doesn't seem to see open receivers or chooses to ignore it looking for a big play, usually resulting in a sack. That last 3rd and 3 was embarrassingly bad, he looked panicked and rushed a simple throw to a wide open receiver. I hope he figures it out before next year, because I can't see GB winning 5 of 6, which may not get them into the playoffs anyway. Good effort by the Packers, but when it mattered, Rodgers didn't deliver. Seems to be the pattern this year.
I made a post regarding him potentially seeing phantoms because of what happened last season and that injury affected him a lot worse than he led on.

Arod2gjdd

Cheesehead
Reaction score
Rodgers has a 129 QB rating. Get real. The defense is bad and McCarthy horrible.

Did you watch the second half?????? Throw your stupid numbers away. This defense did EVERYTHING we could have asked of them and this anemic offense led by the highest paid player in league history crapped its pants.

OP
OP
ColoradoPacker51

ColoradoPacker51

Cheesehead
Reaction score

I don’t give a **** about a passer rating when you can’t win a damn game on the road. Means absolutely nothing. You know what means something, missing a wide open Jones on 3rd and 5 from the 20 yard line where we get sacked, and kick a bull crap field goal, as we’ve been inclinded to do all season long. Need to fire MM right now, and get a new creative system for Aaron, where he gets rid of the damn ball

Mondio

Cheesehead
Reaction score
Rodgers was NOT good this game. critical errors at critical times. Won't get rid of the ****ing football and hasn't trusted the field all year. Though that missed 1st down early to St. Brown was probably a clue as to why he's not been a timing thrower this year and has not been going to the middle of the field much.

Gbehnke

Cheesehead
Reaction score
Rodgers was great sorry , he was under pressure. He missed throws but why do lesser teams with lesser talent get guys open ?

pacmaniac

Cheesehead
Reaction score
What the hell is wrong with Rodgers? It's not just this game. For the last several games, he has underthrown every single long ball. Even the one to Adams in the 4th quarter was underthrown - a perfect ball would have had Adams running into the end zone. And he's thrown so many 5-10 yard passes into the dirt. WTF.

longtimefan

Staff member
Reaction score
Same thing happened to Brett in the early years of MM

Rodgers isn't listening for who knows why.. MM won't toss Rodgers under the bus.

Mm has to go, and maybe Rodgers will stop acting this way

Do7

Cheesehead
Reaction score
Again I think he hasn't fully recovered from last season. I truly believe he is seeing phantoms on the field. That and the surgery on his throwing arm is affecting him more than he cares to admit. Plus on a lighter note, someone did mention that he hasn't been the same since he gave up dairy. XD

FaninColorado

Cheesehead
Reaction score
This season has been a disaster from the summer practices and beyond. We had what 10 offseason practices and 4 preseason games in which the 1st team offense played like 1 quarter. The rookie WR's are making rookie mistakes while showing flashes of their positive futures. MVS and ESB were never supposed to be counted on heavily this year and at times it is showing why ARod and Jordy/Cobb/Adams were so good with each other. Practice with each other makes perfect. With all the injuries to Cobb and Allison along with the ARod injury in the Bear game... the offense has basically been in preseason mode due to so little practicing together until lately. Fairly tough for Rodgers to gain trust in his receivers when he wasn't practicing and at the same time MVS, ESB, and J'Mon (I'll even throw Graham in here) weren't gaining the necessary practice with Rodgers to get onto the same page. The offense truly has looked average at best.

MM hasn't used his weapons correctly and we all see it. Why bring Graham in to block??? Why sign Lewis, but not use him to help Bulaga early on and protect Rodgers? Why have Jones be your focal back until he gets to about 6-8 carries and then have him disappear?

longtimefan

Staff member
Reaction score
Same thing happened to Brett in the early years of MM

Rodgers isn't listening for who knows why.. MM won't toss Rodgers under the bus.

Mm has to go, and maybe Rodgers will stop acting this way
Wow..

Some on else sees same way

You must be logged in to see this image or video!

longtimefan

Staff member
Reaction score
Stop with mm play calling... MM has to go, mainly cuz Rodgers is done working with him..
Why can't he follow his ck downs jfc

You must be logged in to see this image or video!

Members online

Latest posts