Aaron Rodgers and Mason Crosby

red4tribe

Cheesehead
Reaction score
I was reflecting on how long we've had both Rodgers and Crosby, and how it's unlikely both will be back next year. That got me wondering though, who are the longest-tenured teammates in NFL history? Rodgers and Crosby are in their 16th year together.

I've found a few teammates who played 15 years together.

Andre Reed and Bruce Smith
Tom Brady and Stephen Gostowski
Carl Eller and Jim Marshall

But the only teammates I've found that played together longer than Rodgers and Crosby are Jim Marshall and **** Tingelhoff who were teammates for 17 years.

Not sure if anyone has data on this, but I'd be curious to see where Rodgers and Crosby rank all time.

Edit: Why is "M-I-C-K" censored?

D

Deleted member 6794

I was reflecting on how long we've had both Rodgers and Crosby, and how it's unlikely both will be back next year. That got me wondering though, who are the longest-tenured teammates in NFL history? Rodgers and Crosby are in their 16th year together.

But the only teammates I've found that played together longer than Rodgers and Crosby are Jim Marshall and **** Tingelhoff who were teammates for 17 years.

Not sure if anyone has data on this, but I'd be curious to see where Rodgers and Crosby rank all time.

As far as I can tell after a quick search on Stathead you're right that only Marshall and Tingelhoff have been teammates longer than Rodgers and Crosby.

longtimefan

Staff member
Reaction score

The internal program that censors has defaulted words that we don’t put in. We can remove them tho

lambeaulambo

Cheesehead
Reaction score
anyone who forgets the run the right way needs to be wiped from the slate. i love random records..old men who shouldve hung it up lol

GreenNGold_81

Cheesehead
Reaction score
Carlson will be a Bisaccia project. He turned his brother into a stud. Right now Anders' stats coming out of college are not flattering.

Pkrjones

Cheesehead
Reaction score
Remember what happened in mn with his brother....yikes.

After shanking the FG in MN Daniel Carlson went on to work with Bisaccia for 3 years. He lead the league in FG's & had multiple All-pro seasons. Bisaccia thinks he can do the same for Anders, which is why he was drafted.

Pugger

Cheesehead
Reaction score
Crosby is getting a little long in the tooth and he can't kick off deep any more. I don't think he has resigned with us or anyone else as of yet.

lambeaulambo

Cheesehead
Reaction score

After shanking the FG in MN Daniel Carlson went on to work with Bisaccia for 3 years. He lead the league in FG's & had multiple All-pro seasons. Bisaccia thinks he can do the same for Anders, which is why he was drafted.
fair enough lets just hope Anders doesnt go into a dark room for a week and then decide Tottenham is the place for him :eek::sneaky::laugh:

D

Deleted member 6794

Carlsen was really good in 2020 when he made 20 of 22 field goals for the Tigers. For some reason he has regressed over the past two years (26-of-38).

Pkrjones

Cheesehead
Reaction score
Carlsen was really good in 2020 when he made 20 of 22 field goals for the Tigers. For some reason he has regressed over the past two years (26-of-38).
ACL injury in '21, shoulder injury in '22 (after making a tackle on KO). Bisaccia wanted him, good enough for me, after seeing him turn-around Daniel Carlson in '19-'21.

D

Deleted member 6794

ACL injury in '21, shoulder injury in '22 (after making a tackle on KO). Bisaccia wanted him, good enough for me, after seeing him turn-around Daniel Carlson in '19-'21.

Thanks for the info, the injuries might end up being a legit explanation for the drop-off in performance. Let's hope Carlsen can stay healthy with the Packers.

Members online

Latest posts