A Rant ( Not about tonights game)

Zartan

Cans.wav
Staff member
Reaction score
I am very dissipointed in the chat where someone not gunna name names wanted someone to break Drew Brese leg. Thats ****** up. Show some class for pete sakes.

By saying crap like that you are bringing down our classyness. Stay classy please.

thisisnate

Cheesehead
Reaction score
Yeah, that's a little sick, but sports fans are passionate and say dumb crap. I guarantee that person didn't actually want him to get hurt.

Forget Favre

Cheesehead
Reaction score
I hate cheaters with a passion so I wouldn't mind if Sean Payton's leg got broken. Again.
Cheaters deserve what they get.

OP
OP
Zartan

Zartan

Cans.wav
Staff member
Reaction score
I hate cheaters with a passion so I wouldn't mind if Sean Payton's leg got broken. Again.

Sean Payton just ran a Bounty Program not spygate. That bounty program isnt cheating.

PikeBadger

Staff member
Reaction score
Yeah about as stupid as that DUMB A Bears players celebrating then getting hurt when the Pats are blowing you out
That was way too funny especially seeing it happen to the Bears. What a bunch of doofus's.

OCBP

Cheesehead
Reaction score
FF playing judge and jury again. GB got pounded by a better team on Sunday night. No cheating. Ref's didn't lose the game. Plain and simple, the defense couldn't stop a good offense. In addition, when Rodgers is slightly off, GB will likely lose.

Pretty straight forward to me.

Reaction score
I heard Tanya Harding would do that for $50
And it's even an Olympic year so... Your chances if her saying yes are good.

Members online

Latest posts