1. Welcome to Green Bay Packers NFL Football Forum & Community!
    Packer Forum is one of the largest online communities for the Green Bay Packers.

You are currently viewing our community forums as a guest user.

Having an account grants you additional privileges, such as creating and participating in discussions. Furthermore, we hide most of the ads once you register as a member!
  2. Big Announcement Coming for 2015 Football Season!!

Be on the look out for a big Packer Forum announcement when the schedule is released. Full details coming soon...

A Packers Fan living in Texas: Sorry 'Boys; We're going to the Super Bowl Y'all!

Discussion in 'Packer Fan Forum' started by ilovemypackers, Feb 5, 2011.

1. ilovemypackers

ilovemypackers Cheesehead

Ratings:
    +125
  2. GreenGoldAngel

GreenGoldAngel Banned Banned

Ratings:
    +132
    Things must have changed since I worked in Dallas for 3 years (1972-74) and I never had a problem (maybe because the Packers weren't setting the world on fire). A fireman and a policeman were among my friends and the 3 of us drove down to Houston to watch the Packers play the Oilers. Except for the fact the my fireman friend got us pulled over for drunk driving in a small town between Houston and Dallas and the Sheriff made us
    sleep it off in the town's one cell (kinda like Mayberry RFD). fed us breakfast, and told us to move on...it was a fun day!

• Like Like x 1
  3. Murgen

Murgen MechaPackzilla

Ratings:
    +585
    I never get dirty looks wearing Packer gear around Dallas. People notice, but they don't say anything. I figure they are jealous.