A little #87 nostalgia

armand34

Cheesehead
Reaction score
I can't help it, a week+ removed from the draft, I started digging for some old Jordy Nelson stuff (2008)...remember this was the first year Rodgers started...and packers Drafted Brian Brohm as a backup plan. SMH LOL

Also, this dude did walk on as a safe in college, crazy how things played out

one more thing, thank you JETS for trading with us so you can take Dustin Keller and we got Jordy & an extra pick! These are the moves some people forget TT has been a significant part of. This is just one of many fellow Packer fans.

and one more thing finally....remember he wasn't really used up until 2010 end of season...the guy (similar to Rodgers) was really a 3rd string wr for nearly 3 full seasons...amazing development

and we get him back this season!!!

http://www.packers.com/media-center...Robinson/d8eb5238-7dcd-11df-82b7-d3ef363e9531

http://www.packers.com/media-center...-a-beast/1d087661-8699-4990-8213-8867aaa77df7

You must be logged in to see this image or video!

C-Lee

Cheesehead
Reaction score
This was all of us last season

bigbubbatd

Cheesehead
Reaction score
If it is possible I think many on the board are under selling the impact Jordy will have when he returns. He was voted the 18th best player in football. Obviously that isn't an exact ranking but watch those clips and you can tell he brings exactly what this offense was missing last year. Add in a healthy cobb, Montgomery, and Adam's along with Davis and Cook this passing game should be back at the top. If Lacy bounces back and the offensive line stays healthy I have no reason to doubt this be one of the best if of the best offenses in football.

Patriotplayer90

Cheesehead
Reaction score
If it is possible I think many on the board are under selling the impact Jordy will have when he returns. He was voted the 18th best player in football. Obviously that isn't an exact ranking but watch those clips and you can tell he brings exactly what this offense was missing last year. Add in a healthy cobb, Montgomery, and Adam's along with Davis and Cook this passing game should be back at the top. If Lacy bounces back and the offensive line stays healthy I have no reason to doubt this be one of the best if of the best offenses in football.
It's hard to believe him and Adams went in the same round of the draft. You can see the difference in level of talent between the two in their college highlights.

Members online

Latest posts