Who will be the surprise stand out for the Packers offense this season?

• Jamal Williams

Votes: 6 50.0%
  • Jeff Janis

Votes: 2 16.7%
  • Geronimo Allison

Votes: 4 33.3%
  • Richard Rodgers

Votes: 0 0.0%

• Total voters

thequick12

Cheesehead
Reaction score
of that group jeff janis because i dont think it would be a surprise of williams played well and i dont think rodgers will get many opprutunties as the 3rd te although he could have a niche in the redzone. geronamo allison might be stuck on the practice squad. so janis it is and i think he will score on a kick return, on a reception, and on a rush in 2017

Sunshinepacker

Cheesehead
Reaction score
There needs to be a choice for 'other'. I'd probably choose Kendricks over any of these options. I mean, this kind of think usually goes to a player that makes a good starting impact or improves drastically. I know it's super fun to imagine how great Jamaal Williams will be but history shows that running backs taken after the third round usually don't have a ton of success right away. Richard Rodgers now has Bennett in his way so I'm not sure where his impact is going to suddenly appear from and Janis has had his chances and not done much. I guess maybe if someone gets hurt then Allison could be the guy out of the choices given?

Reaction score
It wouldn't surprise me if Geronimo stood out so I didn't pick him.
My answer of Jamal may be more wishful thinking. I know RBs are more likely to excel early.. but it's still another animal breaking the 1,000+ yard mark as an NFL rookie and I would be pleasantly surprised if anyone other than Monty did this year.

thequick12

Cheesehead
Reaction score
It wouldn't surprise me if Geronimo stood out so I didn't pick him.
My answer of Jamal may be more wishful thinking. I know RBs are more likely to excel early.. but it's still another animal breaking the 1,000+ yard mark as an NFL rookie and I would be pleasantly surprised if anyone other than Monty did this year.

montogomery will get to 1000 if he stays healthy. there is basically no way williams gets to 1000. the only 2 ways would be an early injury to 88 or he beats 88 out in training camp which i think is basically impossible barring williams preforming like an instant star

D

Deleted member 6794

I know it's super fun to imagine how great Jamaal Williams will be but history shows that running backs taken after the third round usually don't have a ton of success right away.

Jordan Howard was drafted in the fifth round last season and finished second in the league in rushing yards last season.

Curly Calhoun

Cheesehead
Reaction score
Jordan Howard was drafted in the fifth round last season and finished second in the league in rushing yards last season.

Running back is a position where a rookie can make an immediate impact, we've see it time and time again. I don't know if Williams will be 0ne of those guys but it would not be a shock if he turns out to be.

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts