A blind platypus could run this team better

Heyjoe4

Cheesehead
Reaction score
If that is how you think these days, check this out and send it in.
If you don't want to give up your day job go here
So just heard they whacked MM. Hey I was in favor of the move, but maybe a little respect was in order. I’d rather they took the high road and let him finish the season.

Just a reminder that this is a business. I’ve been whacked once or twice, and I’ve quit a few gigs. It was obvious in all these situations it needed to be done. No one ever asked me to stick around for a “two week notice”, and that’s how it should be.

Anyway, the bigger question is and has been, “Who’s Next?” That’s a much harder decision to make. I hope Murphy ditches his silly org chart and has the HC and Russ Ball report directly to Gluten. I’m sure Murphy is a nice-enough guy, but he’s not the football guy Harlan was.

And thanks for the job app links! Fortunately I’m retired and won’t be applying. Packer fans everywhere should be grateful for THAT!

H

HardRightEdge

You mean this guy?

You must be logged in to see this image or video!

That "obey" hat says, "run the play I call, dammit!"

Heyjoe4

Cheesehead
Reaction score
Bob Harlan was a business guy IIRC. Mark Murphy played in the league for like 9 years.
Good point. I guess it comes down to me trusting Harlan more than Murphy. Sounds like Murphy is positioning himself as the one to pick MM’s replacement (with Gluten’s input), so time will tell. I hope he makes the right choice.

Staff online

Latest posts