A Baltimore Ravens Fan Says...THANK YOU GREEN BAY!!

Militant X 1

Cheesehead
Reaction score
hey all!

as a Baltimore Ravens fan, i just want to say 2 things to Packer Nation:

1st... congratulations to your team and your city for a great victory!

2nd.... THANK YOU! THANK YOU! THANK YOU! for beating the Pittsburg Steelers on the biggest stage with millions watching!

CONGRATULATION!!

~Mili

BadKarma

Cheesehead
Reaction score
hey all!

2nd.... THANK YOU! THANK YOU! THANK YOU! for beating the Pittsburg Steelers on the biggest stage with millions watching!

CONGRATULATION!!

~Mili
Yes, Congrats to the Packers who did what the Dumpster Chickens can never ever do. They Beat the Steelers.

PackersRS

Cheesehead
Reaction score
Lol this is between you two.

But... You're welcome? Just make sure you take out the Vikings, Bears, Lions or Cowboys if we ever need to depend on you guys LOL.

pghkev

Cheesehead
Reaction score
yes if u wanna pay us back please smack around the bears, vikings , and lions

One thing for you to consider Chipper in response to your Sig pic taking a shot at Ben. I know you think its funny or even clever. But consider this, what if Ben was falsely accused twice by women trying to take advantage of his fortune and fame. Imagine how you would feel if you were in his shoes and knew that you were innocent. Only to have your Rep torn apart by first the media and now "fans" like you. Does it make you feel better about yourself taking cheap shots at someone who you just "know" that they are guilty??

You just won the Super Bowl, be happy for your team and your city. Enjoy your win and try to do it with some class.

Murgen

MechaPackzilla
Reaction score
One thing for you to consider Chipper in response to your Sig pic taking a shot at Ben. I know you think its funny or even clever. But consider this, what if Ben was falsely accused twice by women trying to take advantage of his fortune and fame. Imagine how you would feel if you were in his shoes and knew that you were innocent. Only to have your Rep torn apart by first the media and now "fans" like you. Does it make you feel better about yourself taking cheap shots at someone who you just "know" that they are guilty??

You just won the Super Bowl, be happy for your team and your city. Enjoy your win and try to do it with some class.

Yeah, Underwood this year was accused of ****** assault falsely, but he's no where near Roethlisberger's stature. Which is why people take pot shots at him I still. I agree it's in bad taste since no charges were ever filed. I've been guilty of it too. So, for me, I apologize.

Forget Favre

Cheesehead
Reaction score
If Stealer fans don't want to be offended of what they see here then they shouldn't be here in the first place.

I don't care to be offended by anything anti-Packers so I stay away from sites that would do so.
Or I just browse and don't sign in.

If you are a fan of another team and see something that offends you, well, then that's the price you pay for looking or signing up on here in the first place.

Woody- I love your sig pic. Please don't change it anytime soon.

Forget Favre

Cheesehead
Reaction score
hey all!

CONGRATULATION!!

~Mili
What's that saying?
The enemy of my enemy is my friend.

Anywho, glad our team could help you out Ravens fan!

BearDroppings

Cheesehead
Reaction score
Yeah I may be from MD, but I am soooo not a Ravens fan lol. Thanks for cheering us on guys! At least I can rub in the victory to my Chi-Town relatives here hahaha!! I know a Vikings fan as well who I plan tormenting. GREAT game Steeler fans! You guys have a solid team and will for years to come.

Wood Chipper

Fantasy Football Guru
Reaction score
my sig pic has been like that for the past week and this is a packerforum not a steeler forum. if i was on ur forum i certainly would not have that as my sig pic. but you DO NOT come into my house and tell me what i can and cant do.

OP
OP
M

Militant X 1

Cheesehead
Reaction score
again....

as a Ravens fan...thank you Green Bay for not allowing the Steelers "luck" in winning games to continue on the "BIGGEST" stage....Superbowl!

the sun is brightly shining today because of your win!

Thanks!

OP
OP
M

Militant X 1

Cheesehead
Reaction score
u r welcome here ravens fan as long as u stay a ravens fan number 1 and are respectful

1st....i will always be a Ravens fan.

2nd...i am always respectful

3rd...i just came here to post to say thanks for beating the Steelers

Finally....i see you are from Norfolk. i am from Chesapeake, VA.

peace.

BearDroppings

Cheesehead
Reaction score
Yes, here in Maryland, that was the case for many Ravens fans. I know quite a few people here who were Packers fans for the last two weeks.

Oh yeah? I know two brothers both of them are ex Ravens fans actually. One of them switched up to the Colts, and the other switched up to the Saints. When did this all happen? Oh last year, and maybe even the year before. They were saying more and more Packers fans will appear out of nowhere. All the **** they talked on the Steelers throughout the years is comical. Yeah Colts and Saints....hmmmmm....They wouldn't EVEN let me enjoy me watching my team win without being jealous. Trust me down here they are quite fair weather. Ask them if they still have any Redskins jerseys hanging up in their closet when the going gets rough.

Members online

Latest posts