94 Packers

4packgirl

Cheesehead
Reaction score
just watching them on NFL Yearbook - ahhh the awesome memories!! reggie was there, along with paup, bennett, brooks, butler, sharpe, etc... this was an amazing packers team!! remember the "throwback" uniforms? favre was on FIRE - also, he was MUCH younger & the agility was unreal!!!

glad i tivo'd this!!!! :D

C-Mize

Cheesehead
Reaction score
Yah, I saw that the other day. Its really cool seeing em all. I really miss that team. Favre looked like a little kid who just slingin' it and havin fun, much different than last year, were he was slingin' it .... to the other team....often....

cheesey

Cheesehead
Reaction score
I believe that was the year the Packers played (and beat) the Bears at Soldier Field in a monsoon! The wind was blowing so bad that when they would punt, the ball would travel 5 yards........SIDEWAYS! (And they didn't even HAVE BJ Sander punting then!!!) :wink:
It was Halloween night, too!

OP
OP

4packgirl

Cheesehead
Reaction score
you got it cheesey - if i recall correctly, that may have been the game that dan dierdorf coined the "macarena & cheese" phrase?!? not sure but i remember laughing my patootie off when he said that!!!!

cheesey

Cheesehead
Reaction score
4packgirl said:
you got it cheesey - if i recall correctly, that may have been the game that dan dierdorf coined the "macarena & cheese" phrase?!? not sure but i remember laughing my patootie off when he said that!!!!

(Cheesey looks at the back of 4pack......) NOPE!!! Your "patootie" is STILL there!!!!!LOLOLOL!!! :lol:

OP
OP

4packgirl

Cheesehead
Reaction score
LOLOLOL - i KNEW i was setting myself up for a big cheezin!! ok, since the patootie is still there, go ahead & kiss it, bucko!!! j/k!!!

cheesey

Cheesehead
Reaction score
4packgirl said:
LOLOLOL - i KNEW i was setting myself up for a big cheezin!! ok, since the patootie is still there, go ahead & kiss it, bucko!!! j/k!!!

Wait a minute......i have to go pack myself a lunch........i think this will be an ALL DAY job!!!! (J/K!!!) I couldn't resist!!!LOLOLOL!!! :lol:

OP
OP

4packgirl

Cheesehead
Reaction score
actually cheesey - i'm a member of the B.W. Club - the buttless wonders! no junk in this trunk & no lunch required!!!

Hammer

Cheesehead
Reaction score
ESPN Classic did 93-96, half hour each a while back. I taped them and sent them to my Mom. What a blast, it was like that era all over again!
KB

cheesey

Cheesehead
Reaction score
4packgirl said:
actually cheesey - i'm a member of the B.W. Club - the buttless wonders! no junk in this trunk & no lunch required!!!

LOLOL!!! If thats the case, i must be the PRESIDENT of the club! I have NOOOOO butt!!! :lol:

Zero2Cool

I own a website
Reaction score
So are we saying the '94 Packers have no butt? Or do have a butt? Jus curious what the point of this thread is... now? :p

OP
OP

4packgirl

Cheesehead
Reaction score
all about da packers said:

my apologies guys!! sheesh - i START a thread & i STILL can't keep it on topic - maybe I need a 12 step program!?!?! :oops:

anyway, it was really cool watching the team when it was running on all cylinders - hope to see that again, sooner than later!

Zero2Cool

I own a website
Reaction score
4packgirl said:

my apologies guys!! sheesh - i START a thread & i STILL can't keep it on topic - maybe I need a 12 step program!?!?! :oops:

anyway, it was really cool watching the team when it was running on all cylinders - hope to see that again, sooner than later!

I'll enroll you in my 12 inch program. There's four steps.

OP
OP

4packgirl

Cheesehead
Reaction score
Zero2Cool said:
4packgirl said:

I'll enroll you in my 12 inch program. There's four steps.

:shock: :shock: talk about OFF TOPIC!!!!!!!! :shock: :shock: 8)

cheesey

Cheesehead
Reaction score
Maybe i should change my name to "The OFFICIAL Thread Hi-Jacker!"
I look at everything as a conversation. It goes where it goes. And if it doesn't stay on one thing, so what? (Just my opinion, for what it's worth.)
To me, things would be awfully boring otherwise. But, if i have to stay on topic in order to not tick off people, just say so and i'll shut up.
How 'bout them 94 Packers, yeah hey dere? (Better?) :)

Staff online

Members online

Latest posts