49ers

Status
Not open for further replies.

Forget Favre

Cheesehead
Reaction score
Then you have never played sports. Momentum is huge!
Yup.
The 2010 Packers would no doubt beg to differ that momentum doesn't matter.
And so would our 2013 Summer championship winning softball team where we looked like we were done but didn't give up and clawed and scratched our way to victory even winning a playoff double header on the way.

OP
OP
5x49er

5x49er

Cheesehead
Reaction score
Had to post this again... bwahahahaha...

Written by one of my followers on Instagram: (pretty funny)

One team hasn't won a Super Bowl in almost 20 years/The other has won 2 Super Bowls within that same time frame.

One team has a Super Bowl champion QB which is also a Super Bowl MVP,NFL MVP & a multiple time pro bowler/The other has none of that.

One QB sniffs his armpit as a TD celebration:laugh:/The other puts on a championship belt as his TD celebration

One QB poses naked for magazines/The other poses with the fans he brought the championship home to

One QB took a photo wearing a cap of another NFL team and said he didn't care what the fans or anyone else thought of it/The other QB is to loyal to his team and craft in spite of the fans not accepting him at first

Last year neither of these teams won the Super Bowl, so 2nd place is as good as 32nd place

This could go on & on. So before anyone wants to say that Packer fans are hating on the 49ers, the 49ers haven't given a much of a reason to hate on them. #sorrynotsorry#justsaying#dontbelievethehype
http://www.menshealth.com/fitness/colin-kaepernick

USArmyParatrooper

Cheesehead
Reaction score
You Niners fans can thump your chests all you want to over the beatdown you gave our Packers last season.
Well deserved.
You can have all the pride you want to in your 49ers.
But nothing, and I mean nothing up to now even comes close to what the 2010 Packers did.
They looked like they were done.
But then they went up against incredible odds, won all the playoff games on the road, (Remind me. Where did the Packers lose to the 9ers again?) and beat the Stealers in the SuperBowl where they took the lead and kept it.

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/2010_Green_Bay_Packers_season#Postseason

You must be logged in to see this image or video!

Both teams have a rich history, countless memorable moments and a handful of Super Bowls. Both are currently among the better teams in the league.

However, as of NOW the 49ers have handed the Packers their butts the last two meetings, and they're overall a better team.

Wood Chipper

Fantasy Football Guru
Reaction score
LOL!!!!
You're talking about this Alex Smith right?
AMAZING!!! Those completions were mind blowing. If only every QB could only throw passes 1-10 yards accurately. I knew every time who he was going to throw to because it wasn't gonna be anyone further than 10 yards down the field.

Last edited:

Wood Chipper

Fantasy Football Guru
Reaction score

Last edited:

NorthWestCheeseHead

Cheesehead
Reaction score
Both teams have a rich history, countless memorable moments and a handful of Super Bowls. Both are currently among the better teams in the league.

However, as of NOW the 49ers have handed the Packers their butts the last two meetings, and they're overall a better team.

*yawn* This is awesome. To my knowledge they haven't met yet this season so if they are still a better team remains to be seen.

Last edited:
OP
OP
5x49er

5x49er

Cheesehead
Reaction score
Yes, exercise routine. Tell us more about the compare and contrast of two NFL teams. Would help you're point if you'd post relevant information instead of this drivel.
We could give the Pack our playbook and they would still have a hard time beating us. They can't stop our run, our defense will get turnovers and stops when it matters the most, and we are just too physical for them at all levels of the game.

Forget Favre

Cheesehead
Reaction score
We could give the Pack our playbook and they would still have a hard time beating us. They can't stop our run, our defense will get turnovers and stops when it matters the most, and we are just too physical for them at all levels of the game.

Aaron Rodgers is going to have a HUGE chip on his shoulder.
And when he gets that chip he goes against the odds and comes out the better one for it.
You shouldn't get so cocky about your team.

Last edited:

Raptorman

Vikings fan since 1966.
Reaction score
You only lay claim to such if you are a desperate Vikings fan. :)
I would point out that the Packer only have 4 trophies. ;)

You guys really should have learned by now that these types of comments don't phase me in any way.

They just get old.

But keep them coming if it makes you feel good.

goldstandard333

49ers Fan
Reaction score

Aaron Rodgers is going to have a HUGE chip on his shoulder.
And when he gets that chip he goes against the odds and comes out the better one for it.
You shouldn't get so cocky about your team.

The game will be close, but the Niners are the better team.

Forget Favre

Cheesehead
Reaction score
The game will be close, but the Niners are the better team.
But does your Super Bowl MVP winning quarterback who is ranked at the top of best offensive NFL players do this?
Oh.
My bad.
Well, does he do this anyway?

Forget Favre

Cheesehead
Reaction score

We have THE BEST quarterback in the NFL on our team playing against the 49ers on Sunday.
You sure you want to keep bragging and getting cocky up there on your high horses 49er fans?
Come back and brag when your armpit self smelling QB Kapernackleflackerbackle whatever has even 1% of highlight after highlight in game after game.
Reality check:
He is a Super Bowl LOSING quarter back.

Last edited:
I

I_am_smoked_cheddar

I have been to and Trolled a 49er forum. It was most satisfying and gratifying ! :ninja:

I

I_am_smoked_cheddar

Do not advertise our forum there..

We dont want them to come back here

Did not , would not, it was just a test to discover what being a troll is like. By the way, I trashed the 49ers pretty good, but within the rules !

jaybadger82

Cheesehead
Reaction score

That said, I wish there was an "ignore thread" option for this one.

Last edited:

Forget Favre

Cheesehead
Reaction score

DieHard49ersFan

Cheesehead
Reaction score
I cannot wait to get this season started!

I love it when fans of both teams are extremely optimistic and expect to win....that's why this is going to be such a good game. It's hard to beat two NFC powerhouses matching up Week 1.

Go 49ers!

BTW- Yes, I am a 49er fan but I come in peace :)
I enjoy being able to talk and debate football with fans of other teams and forums that I normally wouldn't. When I visit another forum I treat it like being a visitor and have respect for the posters (as I hope visiting fans would do on 49er forums). Talking with other fans is what makes this so much fun, and is a great way to pass time until the gametime!

Status
Not open for further replies.