49ers

Status
Not open for further replies.

Forget Favre

Cheesehead
Reaction score
What's the difference between Krapernackile (Whatever the H it is.) and A-Rod?

A ring.

El Guapo

Cheesehead
Reaction score
Are we really so crass that we're dumping on a first-year QB because he didn't win the SB? Pathetic.

He's a good QB so far and he destroyed our defense in the playoffs. I'm not slinging mud until we have an answer for him.

Forget Favre

Cheesehead
Reaction score
Are we really so crass that we're dumping on a first-year QB because he didn't win the SB? Pathetic.

He's a good QB so far and he destroyed our defense in the playoffs. I'm not slinging mud until we have an answer for him.
It's only fair to respond to the fans who come in here to brag and show how great he thinks their QB is by showing him that ours is better.

And the 9ers are not even half as good as the Packers are with their 5 champ wins compared to our 13.

I

I_am_smoked_cheddar

You must be logged in to see this image or video!

Please don't feed the animals !

PackerFan71

Life on the Edge
Reaction score

Mmmmmm maybe you should ask that question to the 49er fan, if you come on another teams forum and start talking smack then you should not be too surprized to get a certain amount back in return. Just sayin.

Last edited:

Forget Favre

Cheesehead
Reaction score
I wouldn't call it fair. I call it sinking to a 49ers fan's level
That's the way you see it.
The way I see it is that I'm just chillin here with my Packer buds and someone comes in and tries to crash the party.
I don't go to 49er forums (Or any other teams) to stir up crap.
To me, to do that, is sinking low.
This is not the place to show off another team's QB and not expect to get anything back in return.

In any case, I have faith in the Packers and they will stop the 49er QB.
And when they do I will be here, instead of sinking down to a lower level and going to a 49ers forum, to brag my butt off.

OP
OP
5x49er

5x49er

Cheesehead
Reaction score
That's the way you see it.
The way I see it is that I'm just chillin here with my Packer buds and someone comes in and tries to crash the party.
I don't go to 49er forums (Or any other teams) to stir up crap.
To me, to do that, is sinking low.
This is not the place to show off another team's QB and not expect to get anything back in return.

In any case, I have faith in the Packers and they will stop the 49er QB.:laugh:
And when they do I will be here, instead of sinking down to a lower level and going to a 49ers forum:poop:, to brag my butt off.
LOL:cool:

HyponGrey

Caseus Locutus Est
Reaction score
Wow we got pissy around here. 5x has only thrown some friendly jibes from what I saw, and we all know how sensitive I am.

The turtle hump thing is actually kind of pathetic. We can do better than that.

12theTruth

OK, I'll bite. I love trash talking with my 49er friend at work. But really what is with "bumping a thread" just to post a smiley. Don't know the poster but usually that is what trolls do. Maybe I should read the thread from the beginning.

FrankRizzo

Cheesehead
Reaction score
Did I miss it in here, but I just heard that Jaws (Ron Jaworski) said: COLIN KAEPERNICK COULD BECOME THE GREATEST QB IN NFL HISTORY.

I love it. Way to put the pressure on him.... keep it up Jaws.

PackerFan71

Life on the Edge
Reaction score
Do Pack fans go on the 9ers forum much i doubt it, Its easy to see why they are here though. We have more titles than them, and the quarterback they should have picked. We own our team and our fans are the best there is. Its obvious that they want to be at the place of a better franchise. :)

Oshkoshpackfan

YUT !!!
Reaction score
Ron Jaworski needs to be put into a old folks rest home....he can chill next to wilford brimley and they can both crap their diapers and chew their invisible food together.......both have gone insane.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online