3rd time the charm

Status
Not open for further replies.

RicFlairoftheNFL

Cheesehead
Reaction score
For those who will say 'you hate Ted Thompson' I ADMIT IT! But let's be honest, the last time a GM missed the playoffs 3 times in their tenure they were fired. Ted should be given the same treatment. He's been here too long, did too much damage over too many years, and we will be now missing the playoffs for the third time in his tenure. It's time for him to go.

Snoops

Cheesehead
Reaction score
I feel u man a lot of people are fed up with him I’d like him to stay with the packers in some sort of role.... we don’t get free agents I know that but he is a good guy.. and smart to some degree... I think if we move on from him he absolutely needs to stay part of Green Bay I’m some sort of role.. I think what we need to do is fire capers and build a effing defense like Denver did we are gonna have plenty of money with the cap going up so let’s go

Forget Favre

Cheesehead
Reaction score
I feel u man a lot of people are fed up with him I’d like him to stay with the packers in some sort of role.... we don’t get free agents I know that but he is a good guy.. and smart to some degree... I think if we move on from him he absolutely needs to stay part of Green Bay I’m some sort of role.. I think what we need to do is fire capers and build a effing defense like Denver did we are gonna have plenty of money with the cap going up so let’s go
I dunno who should stay, go be fired etc. I have not one effing clue when it comes to football and I'm not going to play "Armchair Owner."
I do agree with you that we really need to build our defense.
Again, I have no clue if Capers should really stay or go, since he is not the one blowing coverages, missing tackles, jumping offsides to give the other team first downs etc, etc, etc, but we do need better players especially back ups when the key ones go out for injury.
If the Pack does not learn from this year and fix the D, I dunno.
It's out of our hands but if they don't see what we did and believe that they need more than A-Rod to win, then it is a hopeless and winless team for yet another season.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Latest posts