2023 Draft Live Discussion Thread

coulomb

Cheesehead
Reaction score
I gotta wonder, why are the jonas brothers promoting anything during the nfl draft, i'm pretty sure there audience are pre teen girls, and i'm pretty sure none of them are watching the nfl draft. Now thats a manager doing a bang up job.

Pkrjones

Cheesehead
Reaction score
Looks like everybody left this thread thinking GB was done for the night. Gute is full of surprises & may pop back into round 1?? ;)

OP
OP
tynimiller

tynimiller

Cheesehead
Reaction score
Looks like everybody left this thread thinking GB was done for the night. Gute is full of surprises & may pop back into round 1?? ;)

Oh I think the deeper into the 20s we get with both TEs not gone and Zay still out there we may move

Big L

Cheesehead
Reaction score
I give the Packers an A- for the LVN selection. He has a very high floor in my opinion and could be a real difference maker.

Pokerbrat2000

Opinions are like A-holes, we all have one.
Reaction score
Run on the WR's and of course, the Seahawks just added to Metcalf and the Vikings to Jefferson.

Firethorn1001

Cheesehead
Reaction score
Seems about the right time of night for the 'everyone is getting better but the Packers' style comments to start coming out.

Magooch

Cheesehead
Reaction score
Throwing more assets at Joke Barry while expecting Jordan Love to succeed with a pass-catching corps that even Aaron F’ing Rodgers couldn’t make work sure seems like a recipe for long term success to me.

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts