2023 Draft Live Discussion Thread

OP
OP
tynimiller

tynimiller

Cheesehead
Reaction score
Smart move by ARZ though moving back. Not needing a QB and at 12 with all their holes plenty of things to grab there for them

OP
OP
tynimiller

tynimiller

Cheesehead
Reaction score
Wonder what they got

Yeah haven’t seen, that’s quite a few slots I’m betting future one or collections of two this year maybe and two next year. They got some stuff for sure.

OP
OP
tynimiller

tynimiller

Cheesehead
Reaction score
Four guys I have as top ten prospects I’d love one of Tyree Wilson, Paris Johnson, Jalen Carter and Christian Gonzalez. All four would be top ten guys falling to us solely because of QB hungry teams. I don’t see any making it to us though.

OP
OP
tynimiller

tynimiller

Cheesehead
Reaction score
Dan Campbell will not allow Jalen Carter to get past him, right in front of us. Carter will be steal of draft at this point if he keeps head on straight.

pacmaniac

Cheesehead
Reaction score
Let's get an offensive player. Not sure Joe Barry can figure out how to use a defensive 1st-rounder correctly.

OP
OP
tynimiller

tynimiller

Cheesehead
Reaction score
Getting close, Packer Forum!

How we feeling?
The four top ten picks I would be shocked to us is all but gone…only Gonzalez is there. Bijan is another top ten I have but don’t believe in picking RB there.

At this point I’m preparing myself or understand, be hopeful but not ecstatic about a JSN or TE pick instead of a trade back….

OP
OP
tynimiller

tynimiller

Cheesehead
Reaction score
Damn.

Seriously actual prospects I believe are better than JSN and TE are going….really was hoping Levis would go really early and eat another pick spot

Reaction score
wouldn’t Rodgers crap his pants if we went WR.
Damn.

Seriously actual prospects I believe are better than JSN and TE are going….really was hoping Levis would go really early and eat another pick spot
That’s why it’s not a terrible idea to do a small trade down. Steelers?

Members online

Latest posts