2021 Packer Free Agent Signings

Pokerbrat2000

Opinions are like A-holes, we all have one.
Reaction score
With the 2020 Season officially in the books, Gute is already working on the 2021 Roster.

Today he signed 10 Free Agents.....don't get too excited, you should recognize all the names.
  1. LB Tipa Galeai
  2. LB De'Jon Harris
  3. G Zack Johnson
  4. TE Isaac
  5. DL Willington Previlon
  6. DL Anthony Rush
  7. CB Stanford Samuels
  8. RB Mike Weber
  9. RB Dexter Williams
  10. P Ryan Winslow

tynimiller

Cheesehead
Reaction score
Everyone don't be foolish reading this thread, this is a normal process of practice squad guys signed post season.

OP
OP
Pokerbrat2000

Pokerbrat2000

Reaction score
Everyone don't be foolish reading this thread, this is a normal process of practice squad guys signed post season.

Thus my "don't get too excited, you should recognize all the names."

Come on man....get on board.....2021 season is only months away! This was merely a way to kick off the 2021 Free Agent signings.

OP
OP
Pokerbrat2000

Pokerbrat2000

Reaction score
Maybe there is a better place for this, but I couldn't find it. I noticed 3 moves by the Packers.

- Josh Malone WR signed to the Practice squad last week. I like this guys bio, wonder if they will activate him if EQ is done? He hasn't done much in the NFL, so maybe just a PS guy.

- Packers promoted ex Badger and 6th round Packer pick OL Cole Van Lanen on Saturday to the 53. Depth?

- Today they signed 4th year LB Peter Kalambayi to the PS. Another decent prospect, but possibly just another PS guy to take a spot.

Gutes always making moves to try and improve.

tynimiller

Cheesehead
Reaction score
Maybe there is a better place for this, but I couldn't find it. I noticed 3 moves by the Packers.

- Josh Malone WR signed to the Practice squad last week. I like this guys bio, wonder if they will activate him if EQ is done? He hasn't done much in the NFL, so maybe just a PS guy.

- Packers promoted ex Badger and 6th round Packer pick OL Cole Van Lanen on Saturday to the 53. Depth?

- Today they signed 4th year LB Peter Kalambayi to the PS. Another decent prospect, but possibly just another PS guy to take a spot.

Gutes always making moves to try and improve.

I was fairly high on Malone at one time. Excellent type add to keep churning guys through.

PK is a dude that is incredibly intriguing as well…could he push for a spot in special teams - perhaps.

Van Lanen is the final draftee that hadn’t seen active roster…we will see if he is last to see snaps too

OP
OP
Pokerbrat2000

Pokerbrat2000

Reaction score
This one is earning his pay this season.

Is he a KR or PR?
Josh Malone? I doubt it. However, he does seem to have the speed (4.4), as well as the size (6' 3") that the Packers like. With all the question marks that they might have for the 2022 Season at WR, I see Malone as a guy they want to look at for a potential 2022 gig.

D

Deleted member 6794

Is he a KR or PR?

Malone doesn't have a lot of experience as he has returned a total of seven kickoffs in the NFL with an average of 20.0 yards. As far as I can tell he has never returned a punt in college or the NFL.

Members online

Latest posts