2018 Packer Season Awards

AmishMafia

Cheesehead
Reaction score
MVP: Devante Adams. Played great all season and could be our biggest offensive threat since Sterling Sharpe.

DROY: Jaire Alexander. Easy pick. Stood out and was probably our best DB.

OROY: MVS. It is close with EQ, but I thought MVS did more sooner. Plus, I expected less from MVS, didnt think he would make the team. He proved me wrong quickly.

Comeback Player: Clay Matthew's. Had several sacks taken away from bad officiating. He played better and more aggressively this season. I believe he will be resigned to a smaller contract.

Most disappointing Player: Aaron Rodgers. I hope the issue is related to injuries that he can overcome. It was unmistakable that he played well below his normal level. Bad passes, missed seeing open WRs, and sour attitude. Hope a new HC with fresh attitude will brighten things and spark something in AR.

Ascending Player: Kyler Frackrell. 10.5 sacks!? Anyone see that coming? The numbers dont accurately reflect the level of play as he was just "okay" in my eyes. But there wasnt too much to choose from on this under performing team. M Adams considered as well.

Underrated Player: Jason Spriggs. Gets way too much criticism. He actually played well in some games yet showed up in the duds list. Tough for some fans to be objective when he struggled early in his career. PFF actually rated him as above average.

Worst Player (who is a prefered starter): Byron Bell. Must be upgraded.

Best GM move - 1st round moves with getting Jaire and a 1st next season.

Worst GM move - Jimmy Graham did not earn his keep. Hopefully he and AR get on the same page next year. The ability is still there.

Worst poster idea: trade our 2019 1st round pick to Denver for Shane Ray. Ray has been a major disappointment after being a high pick. He got 1 sack this season.

Do7

Cheesehead
Reaction score
Worst poster idea: trade our 2019 1st round pick to Denver for Shane Ray. Ray has been a major disappointment after being a high pick. He got 1 sack this season.
Someone seriously suggested that? I was of the mindset of trading with Denver to get Von Miller.

PackAttack12

R-E-L-A-X
Reaction score
Zero issues with Davante Adams being the run away MVP of the Packers this season. This dude brought it every single game. The effort, the energy, the passion, the production, etc. I'm ecstatic that he is going to be leading the wide receivers group moving forward.

Members online

Latest posts