1. Welcome to Green Bay Packers NFL Football Forum & Community!
    Packer Forum is one of the largest online communities for the Green Bay Packers.

You are currently viewing our community forums as a guest user.

Having an account grants you additional privileges, such as creating and participating in discussions. Furthermore, we hide most of the ads once you register as a member!
  2. Announcement is LIVE: Read the Forum Post

2012 season predictions

Discussion in 'Packer Fan Forum' started by ivo610, Sep 2, 2012.

1. Crazy Packers Fan

Crazy Packers Fan Cheesehead

Ratings:
    +115
    If you want to see some real detail on my picks, go here. My basic big picks are the Saints going 19-0, beating the dreaded Steelers in an all-black-and-gold Super Bowl. That's right, 19-0. Remember what happened when the Patriots got caught with Spygate in 2007? Same thing again, with Drew Brees picking up where he left off last year by continuing to run up the score in meaningless 4th quarters.

For the Packers, I have a 12-4 season, complete with division title, first-round bye and a loss to the Saints in the NFC Championship Game. The losses are to New Orleans, Houston, the Giants and at Chicago.

2. BorderRivals.com

BorderRivals.com Cheesehead

Ratings:
    +499
    19-0 with an interim to the interim coach for the first 8 games?? I get the whole Drew Brees has a chip on his shoulder take, but 19-0 is a bit aggressive. I tend to agree that the Saints could surprise people and shouldn't be taken for granted even without their HC and GM.

3. SanDiegoCheese

SanDiegoCheese West Coast Cheesehead

Ratings:
    +185
    Antonio Gates will once again be considered the best TE in football. He looks really slim and and quicker than anytime in the past 5 years. He's the main reason Philip Rivers bounces back from a horrible year.

4. Vltrophy

Vltrophy Cheesehead

Ratings:
    +391
    Here are the teams that will have the top 10 draft picks
    10 Raiders
    09 Rams(from the Redskins)
    08 Bills
    07 Rams
    06 Lions
    05 Titans
    04 Browns
    03 Panthers
    02 KC
    01 Jags

5. Vltrophy

Vltrophy Cheesehead

Ratings:
    +391
    Out of 21 predictions IMO your on pace to get 10-11 of them. Not great but not horrible

6. ivo610

ivo610 Cheesehead

Ratings:
    +4,099
    I tried to do something with the biggest named in the NFL and tried not to make any vanilla predictions.

To me the biggest surprise is Peyton manning playing the way he has.